No love lost

Shells

No love lost

Post by Shells » 2 years ago

I have been shopping with Shop LC for a while now and I have to say that I am very disappointed with the entire shipping and delivery of my items. I will more than likely STOP using this services as they value the money but not the time manner in which products are to be received. I will not make any more purchases and will no longer inquire about purchases previously made. Very disappointed. :evil: :evil: :evil:
10 x

Summer71

Re: No love lost

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

So true shells. I am so annoyed with the shipping delays. My orders are cancelled, partially shipped and above all not delivered in timely manner especially when they are gifts. I am so done with shop LC. No longer can they use the crutch of covid as most online businesses have returned to their normal practices.
9 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please reach out to us at 877-899-0078 to speak with a live agent so this issue may be resolved. You may also email your issue to customerservice@shoplc.com for a quick resolution. We appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectations. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further.
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

ALEX WE ALL REACH OUT TO YOU AND CUSTOMER SERVICE AD GET I AM SO SORRY LINE AND NOTHING GETS DONE. I HAVE TALKED TO AT LEAST 20 People still waiting on 8Neclace boxes from Oct of last year what's up they can't afford them I SPEND A LOT OF MONEY AND FEEL LIKE OH WELL YOU DON'T CARE. RECEIVED LEATHER WALET NO WRIST BAND ATTACHED SEND BACK SAME SONG WHAT IS GOING ON HERE HAD ITEM CANCELLED ON ME ALSO I HAD ORDERED BANGLE TO G WITH IT. WILL YOU OR AMIT CALL THE WAREHOUSE AND SEND ME MY BOXES THE REALLY HAS BECOME THE JOE ON HERE.
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@Moderator_Alex , I think everyone is experiencing unacceptable delays in shipping. There's no delay at all in invoicing, however! If you can invoice the same day, you need to ship the same day! Other companies do it, so can SLC! There is no excuse to wait several days before shipping an item. If that delay is necessary due to manpower, then change your system to invoice at the time of shipment rather than at the time of purchase.
13 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Also wait to take customers hard earned money until the product SHIPS :x
15 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@Moderator_Alex , I have just emailed you the details of 5 orders that are just sitting in your warehouse, one of them for 5 days! Please advise what action you are taking.
6 x