Heart shaped sunglasses

Joybear

Heart shaped sunglasses

Post by Joybear » 2 years ago

I ordered heart shaped sunglasses that stated in the listing include a lens cloth and a hard case.glasses came in a bracelet box ..no cloth..no hard case..do a live chat with customer service who first says they don't see in the listing where it says it includes theses items then when I inform them I just double checked it tells me I have to pack up the glasses and ship them back ..and then they will send me a replacement. I order several times a week and do not understand why they couldn't just include them them with my next order! What has happened to shop lc customer service?they used to be top notch.i go on vacation next week and I believe I will be taking a vacation from shop lc as well.
6 x

Boston Irish

Re: Heart shaped sunglasses

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

FAMOUS LAST WORDS WE ARE SO SORRY HA HA FILL IT OUT PACK IT UP GET IN THE CAR GO TO POST OFFICE WAIT IN LINE DON'T BECOME ILL FROM DOING SO MAIL PACKAGE GET IN CAR GO HOME WAIT 3WEEKS FOR REFUND AND THEN TERE OUT OF ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 x

Glamazon

Re: Heart shaped sunglasses

Post by Glamazon » 2 years ago

I ordered heart shaped sunglasses that if I remember correctly were described for adults and children both.They were definitely children’s sunglasses and at least on myself it was very obvious as small as they were.I did not have time to return so” I got stuck”as they say.Cute but no way were they also for an adult.
1 x