Auctions

Duckystone

Auctions

Post by Duckystone » 2 years ago

I am so disappointed in LC. Bought a couple nice rings this past month on auction at a decent price ; but LC had to cancel my orders BECAUSE they didn't have the products. IMAGINE that !! Perhaps they wanted more of a bid , but it is an auction; isn't it ??? I Have spent many many a dollar at LC. I really don't think they care. They have so many resellers that bid outrageous amounts ; because they are a business and can get it back. But we regular buyers are not important. You call LC and they say "We are so SORRY" and do nothing about it. They offer you nothing in place of . I really feel I am going to go with other selling channels like: JTV, Gems en Vogue, and many others; from which I also purchase jewelry. I do believe our relationship is very short lived. So sorry LC. Too bad you don't care about your customers.
7 x

Lyric21

Re: Auctions

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

I think most people here have experienced a cancelled order. I cannot understand why Shoplc is ok with this repeated practice. I guess they think there's no reason to change if we keep going back.
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

To all the people that Bid 300 on all items I hope you have a big walet because that is what you will have to pay! I see he same names every day yes every day ! Big Brother is watching have a nice day .
5 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

🍀. She must be a Zillionaire….. I see who you are talking about 🤨
4 x

Bella27

Post by Bella27 » 2 years ago

:roll: For sure.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Someone on Jade has now changed her name nice try.😳
4 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Oh…NO. Doesn’t surprise me :lol: Have a great day 😊
0 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

SHOP LC Cares only about the dollars we bring to them, It is all numbers to them & the whole network is for the RESELLERS, it is not for us little people. That is great for the resllers, if I was a reseller I would buy from here, I would buy Hundreds of items on Friday. One reason it is not for us little people is the crazy shipping price for a 2 oz. item it is crazy to charge us $3.99, or $4.99 every time they put a 2 oz. item in a plastic envelope. Instead of waiting until the end of the day or 2 days & send several item s at once & not at $4.00 or $5.00 a pop, that is crazy. I have never ordered so many items to pay the $29.99 for all you buy, why cant they do that all the time??????? I have said it a million times, $9.99 a month for shipping at sister network in England, or $99.99 for a whole year, all you want to buy. WHY NOT HERE??? They make more money on us here in the states, the amount of items they sell in England is a light dusting compared to what is sold here. Also why can't you just ask us if we need a box??????, I have hundreds of blue boxes, I have given several away, sold some thrown some away, & they are still here, Make the package thinner & cheaper, stop the boxes unless we need one.
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I want boxes I hate there little black pouches.🙂
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

C.G. I agree with you on the auctions. Too many resellers. The shipping is too high also. These resellers should have to have a tax ID number why is this cool?🤔
2 x