Auctions

Duckystone

Auctions

Post by Duckystone » 1 month ago

I am so disappointed in LC. Bought a couple nice rings this past month on auction at a decent price ; but LC had to cancel my orders BECAUSE they didn't have the products. IMAGINE that !! Perhaps they wanted more of a bid , but it is an auction; isn't it ??? I Have spent many many a dollar at LC. I really don't think they care. They have so many resellers that bid outrageous amounts ; because they are a business and can get it back. But we regular buyers are not important. You call LC and they say "We are so SORRY" and do nothing about it. They offer you nothing in place of . I really feel I am going to go with other selling channels like: JTV, Gems en Vogue, and many others; from which I also purchase jewelry. I do believe our relationship is very short lived. So sorry LC. Too bad you don't care about your customers.
5 x

Lyric21

Re: Auctions

Post by Lyric21 » 1 month ago

I think most people here have experienced a cancelled order. I cannot understand why Shoplc is ok with this repeated practice. I guess they think there's no reason to change if we keep going back.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 1 month ago

To all the people that Bid 300 on all items I hope you have a big walet because that is what you will have to pay! I see he same names every day yes every day ! Big Brother is watching have a nice day .
4 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 1 month ago

🍀. She must be a Zillionaire….. I see who you are talking about 🤨
3 x

Bella27

Post by Bella27 » 1 month ago

:roll: For sure.
3 x

Boston Irish