UPS

Margui

UPS

Post by Margui » 1 year ago

I noticed ShopLC will deliver the purchases that each one of us makes to UPS. They left the packages to the door instead of putting the items into the mailbox. I’m worried they could deliver them to the wrong house. And I don’t know when is their estimated date of delivery.
2 x

Margui

Re: UPS

Post by Margui » 1 year ago

Anyone has received their items thru UPS?
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Yes I have received packages from UPS as well as other services
Never have a problem so far..
1 x

Lynmarie

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

I live in Iowa, my orders generally start off with UPS then a large percentage of the time my shipments are then sent to my local USPS to be delivered. Very rarely does UPS deliver. I have had problems with my packages being stalled for 3 to 4 days at a UPS sorting facility (Des Moines Iowa only 1-1/2 hours away) before going to my local post office...sometimes I don't get packages delivered because of this for 10 days and then sometimes I get them earlier. In 2021 I use to get my orders within 4 to 6 days but not in 2022.
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

This arrangement slc has with ups is nuts. And, the tracking site for packages is fixed - it lies. I finally received a credit for a Feb. 23rd purchase at the end of April because the two items were never delivered and the tracking site kept saying the items would be delivered that very day. A customer service rep denied me a credit at the end of March because of the site pulling that stunt.
2 x

Chicago

Post by Chicago » 1 year ago

Lynmarie - I am from Iowa also and have this same exact experience. It can take a long time to get my orders - sometimes weeks.
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

The tracking info is a joke never know when it is comming!😫
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Hi Everyone well I was to receive items yesterday no no no now they say who knows when. I am going to stop ordering they better get it together. I don't like the Game if and When.😡
2 x