TUESDAY TLV

CaribbeanGirl

TUESDAY TLV

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Ok Folks, Lets get real, not all women are 5' 8,9,10 inches or more & SKINNY. WHY ARE ALL OF THE MODELS FOR THE First airing of the Tuesday TLV DRESS TALL & SKINNY ??? Marva goes on & on & on about how you can not buy a dress for this price any where, oh yes you can at flea markets, I would pay the extra in a store to get my size also, one size fits all does not work for every one. I think that is why there are not any short larger models tonight. We were in Ft. Myers, Fl. a few weeks ago & 2 of the big flea markets they have have many styles like this. They had several in sizes also. They had sizes like this, (xs,s) ( M,L) ( Xl,1X) (2X,3X), I bought 2 short ones in the (,XL 1X ), they fit perfect, & The price for more than one was fab. I am just saying they need to represent every body type when they sell clothing, same with their make up. I would love to see how this dress would look in a women in my size, xl, 1x.
4 x

Lacy

Re: TUESDAY TLV

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

So true. When Karen was on before she moved, She used to use a measuring tape on air even if the measurements were listed in the description. These dress are 13.7 x 49. As you stated. Not for everybody.

Also. The leather bags on air were presented recently for the same price. Either the hosts don't know that or they just like saying. (These have never been presented or for this price before.) They must think we are nieve.
3 x

CaribbeanGirl

You are so right lacy, I remember Karen doing that, She was the GREATEST host wasn't she. That is a statement not a question. I said in a post a few days ago it almost seems like they think we are all in the same room with them, showing make up on a models face from across the room, Miss K did not tell the colors, what are they being paid for, to say amazing, & Kimmie??? Oh yes we could go on. I just do not understand, who trains these hosts, & what in the world happened to Chris????, Have you heard anyone say???, It is like he was never there, what in the world, this whole world has left orbit & many people along with it.
4 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Karen was on earlier today showing the TLV dresses. Finally a size chart was given. Though I'm not convinced that this dress will fit up to a 3x. How can a * dress fit ALL sizes? None of the models were more than a size 8.
The waist may be stretching but if you look at the models that are more blessed. The dress gets tighter on the top. It would have been better if they gave bust, waist, & hip measurements. I wouldn't buy it.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Well Gals, that dress in no way is going to fit this 3x lady😒
No way would I even attempt to try and make it fit.....I don't like my clothes clinging to me anyway

I don't know where these hosts shop but in California they are a dime a dozen as the old saying goes😏
1 x

CaribbeanGirl

I wish there would of had a size 3x woman on air to model the dress, but the reason there was not is because it would not fit a 3x woman. Who are they trying to kid?? Do they really think we are that dense ?? As far as the price goes, you can go to just about ant flea market in Fl. & find these dress 's for almost the same price, no shipping. I am sure other flea markets in other southern states have them also.
0 x