UPS update 14 day delivery

Lacy

UPS update 14 day delivery

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I was told this in a chat for a order status inquiry.
Excuses weather conditions, high volume. Right. 14 DAY DELIVERY NOW

This is what they said:

PKG has been last scanned in The United States.(where in the US I asked)
Unfortunately, the package was delayed while in transit but well shown on the way. Please allow an additional few days for the delivery at the registered address.

We are using UPS and the final delivery will be done by USPS. We have limited control over the shipping partner, sometimes the shipment takes longer than expected due to high volume, weather issues or on-the-way conditions. And they have asked us to give permission for 14 days for delivery. And about lost in the mail, we take responsibility and arrange a full refund or reshipment as per customer's convenience.

So I wait...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excuses and Delays only for Shop LC. Others deliver promptly.

That's really bad . I got a bracelet from Jtv in 5 days from ordering. I am 1100 miles from Jtv.
4 x

Lulu

Re: UPS update 14 day delivery

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
I was told this in a chat for a order status inquiry.
Excuses weather conditions, high volume. Right. 14 DAY DELIVERY NOW

This is what they said:

PKG has been last scanned in The United States.(where in the US I asked)
Unfortunately, the package was delayed while in transit but well shown on the way. Please allow an additional few days for the delivery at the registered address.

We are using UPS and the final delivery will be done by USPS. We have limited control over the shipping partner, sometimes the shipment takes longer than expected due to high volume, weather issues or on-the-way conditions. And they have asked us to give permission for 14 days for delivery. And about lost in the mail, we take responsibility and arrange a full refund or reshipment as per customer's convenience.

So I wait...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excuses and Delays only for Shop LC. Others deliver promptly.

That's really bad . I got a bracelet from Jtv in 5 days from ordering. I am 1100 miles from Jtv.
How far are you from SLC? I'm in San Diego and it doesn't help one bit. If UPS can't handle the load, they need to hire more workers. How hard is it for SLC to deliver the packages to the USPS themselves? This is where having a middle man (which SLC claims they don't use because they do everything themselves) seems unnecessary.

It used to take a week or 2 for me to receive purchases from JTV; but, they have really stepped it up and sometimes It will arrive within 3 days. They've done a fantastic job of changing up their shipping dept.
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

My pkgs are given to ups Mail Innovations . It's not a day definite service. Ups hands off the PKG to USPS. Which ends up with delays. It takes at least 14 bus days. Basically a cheaper UPS service for companies.. Not good for us on the East Coast. They raise shipping and pay a cheaper service to ship. Makes no sense.

I don't think they ship the orders immediately like other channels. I believe they take their time shipping then blame the carriers.
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
My pkgs are given to ups Mail Innovations . It's not a day definite service. Ups hands off the PKG to USPS. Which ends up with delays. It takes at least 14 bus days. Basically a cheaper UPS service for companies.. Not good for us on the East Coast. They raise shipping and pay a cheaper service to ship. Makes no sense.

I don't think they ship the orders immediately like other channels. I believe they take their time shipping then blame the carriers.
Then they have no business telling customers that they wlll receive their purchase within 5-7 business days. It would be more truthful to state that the package will arrive whenever UPS feels like getting off their hind end and taking care of business.
4 x

Tocious

Post by Tocious » 1 year ago

Here is the issue, I contacted USPS because it was taking so long to get my packages. They said it's UPS's fault. So I called UPS. Here is what I found out. The way ShopLC ships its packages is with something called Innovations. They start out in Texas with UPS and then get transferred to USPS. Here is the rub, these packages are shipped as BULK MAIL. So when they are transferred from UPS to USPS they lounge in the waiting area because they are the lowest in the list of packages. BULK MAIL is the last mail to be sorted and distributed.
0 x