Auctions, shipping and customer service complaint

Lauren

Auctions, shipping and customer service complaint

Post by Lauren » 4 years ago

Not only did it take 7 days for my auction order to be shipped but when it finally did ship there were 5 items still listed as “invoiced” aka not shipped. When I called customer service to inquire I was told that they had “more accurate information on their end than I can see under my account” and in fact all items were shipped. Moderator Danielle also sent me an email to that effect.

This morning I wake up to a refund processed email for those same 5 items.

Why was I lied to? Why do you sell the items on the auction if they’re unavailable? Were other customer orders processed while mine sat for 7 days and therefore they got those pieces and you’re unable to fulfill my order?

This is really unacceptable
8 x

mossybrick

Re: Auctions, shipping and customer service complaint

Post by mossybrick » 4 years ago

I've been waiting for over 20 items to ship since the 14th!!! What in the world? It's four days until Christmas eve, and my things are still sitting in the warehouse!!!!! :oops:
6 x

Lauren

mossybrick wrote:
4 years ago
I've been waiting for over 20 items to ship since the 14th!!! What in the world? It's four days until Christmas eve, and my things are still sitting in the warehouse!!!!! :oops:
My order was from Dec 12 and just went out last night. Tracking says it won’t arrive until Tuesday. Unfortunately I doubt you’ll receive by Christmas
5 x

mossybrick

Well, if the items don't arrive before Christmas, probably Christmas Eve, most of it will be going back unfortunately. It's unbelievable that it's this close to Christmas and hasn't shipped. I Chatted with customer service yesterday and they said they'd send a message to the warehouse. No other information was given to me. It's really sad that it is taking this long! I thought it would have already arrived by now! :|
4 x

mossybrick

I'm so sorry you didn't receive the things you were counting on Lauren! Probably left you in a fix at Christmas!
6 x

Lauren

mossybrick wrote:
4 years ago
Well, if the items don't arrive before Christmas, probably Christmas Eve, most of it will be going back unfortunately. It's unbelievable that it's this close to Christmas and hasn't shipped. I Chatted with customer service yesterday and they said they'd send a message to the warehouse. No other information was given to me. It's really sad that it is taking this long! I thought it would have already arrived by now! :|
Yes they really dropped the ball this holiday season. I hope yours weren’t Christmas gifts! Ugh. So sorry. I am also upset that they continue to offer items at auction that aren’t actually available. It wastes both my time and money. They gave me the same runaround as you. I would definitely ask for a refund on your shipping in the meantime. Good luck 💓
7 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Lauren wrote:
4 years ago
Not only did it take 7 days for my auction order to be shipped but when it finally did ship there were 5 items still listed as “invoiced” aka not shipped. When I called customer service to inquire I was told that they had “more accurate information on their end than I can see under my account” and in fact all items were shipped. Moderator Danielle also sent me an email to that effect.

This morning I wake up to a refund processed email for those same 5 items.

Why was I lied to? Why do you sell the items on the auction if they’re unavailable? Were other customer orders processed while mine sat for 7 days and therefore they got those pieces and you’re unable to fulfill my order?

This is really unacceptable

Hello Lauren,

I am very sorry about what happened. I can assure you that nobody has lied to you intentionally. When I am back in the office I am going to check with the warehouse about what happened. I have responded to your email also.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

mossybrick wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

I am checking back in with the warehouse today about delayed orders. I am so sorry.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Lauren wrote:
4 years ago
mossybrick wrote:
4 years ago
Yes they really dropped the ball this holiday season. I hope yours weren’t Christmas gifts! Ugh. So sorry. I am also upset that they continue to offer items at auction that aren’t actually available. It wastes both my time and money. They gave me the same runaround as you. I would definitely ask for a refund on your shipping in the meantime. Good luck 💓
Hello Lauren,

Again I am very sorry about what occurred I agree with you that there are some opportunities. Doing our best to make it right. Again I am so sorry this has impacted you and others. I have responded to your email.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Lauren wrote:
4 years ago
mossybrick wrote:
4 years ago
Hello Lauren,

Again I am very sorry about what occurred I agree with you that there are some opportunities. Doing our best to make it right. Again I am so sorry this has impacted you and others. I have responded to your email.
2 x