Massive warehouse clearance 2019

Kb

Massive warehouse clearance 2019

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I see there having a massive warehouse clearance. Didnt they just move into this warehouse. Why in the world would they need a clearance already? Or is it just to get rid of what they cant sell. Just wondering
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Massive warehouse clearance 2019

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Kb wrote:
4 years ago
I see there having a massive warehouse clearance. Didnt they just move into this warehouse. Why in the world would they need a clearance already? Or is it just to get rid of what they cant sell. Just wondering
Hello KB,

Typically at the end of the year we have a clearance event. Of course this event does allow us to clear some space for new things, but I can confirm it's a yearly occurrence.
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Kb wrote:
4 years ago
I thought that was a Mega Clearance event because of the move to the new warehouse. This must be an end-of-the-year clearance sale. I rarely purchase clearance because I like having the freedom to return if I don't like it. Normally, the clearance sales are final unless there is a defect or damage to the item.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

They do this every year to lower their inventory so the do not have to pay as much tax on it, at least that what they said in the past. Usually when they do the big clearance sale items are still returnable because they are not the regular clearance items, when the sale is done what ever did not sell usually goes back up to the regular price. I have purchased during this big clearance sale and items were returnable, other wise no one would want to order.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
They do this every year to lower their inventory so the do not have to pay as much tax on it, at least that what they said in the past. Usually when they do the big clearance sale items are still returnable because they are not the regular clearance items, when the sale is done what ever did not sell usually goes back up to the regular price. I have purchased during this big clearance sale and items were returnable, other wise no one would want to order.
It is good to know there is a difference between the clearance events. I was going by the banner that usually runs at the bottom of the screen when they were doing the presentations. It always stated "all sales final" for the clearance.
2 x