Gift option with purchase

CJM

Gift option with purchase

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Customer service: Do you think in the future Shoplc could offer gift option when purchasing for someone else. I would like to buy for someone, have it shipped to them, and get an electronic receipt. I would like to buy my daughter something , sent to her without her getting the invoice showing what it cost!! Is that ever going to be available? Most online sellers offer this option.
2 x

honey

Re: Gift option with purchase

Post by honey » 4 years ago

hi CJM, when you place your order with customer service,
they'll do that for you. :)
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Actually, I had that issue. I called customer service and was told shoplc does not have that option. The gifts I sent had all my info. Whats the point of getting a great deal when the amount is disclosed to whoever gets the gift. Very embarrassing😬. I told shoplc that it would increase business if they would include that option. It fell on deaf ears. BELIEVE IT OR NOT 🤯
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I agree with you Vicky...I did not know that they include
the paperwork with the package that someone wants to
send to someone else. What's the point??
5 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Customer service: Do you think in the future Shoplc could offer gift option when purchasing for someone else. I would like to buy for someone, have it shipped to them, and get an electronic receipt. I would like to buy my daughter something , sent to her without her getting the invoice showing what it cost!! Is that ever going to be available? Most online sellers offer this option.
Good Evening, CJM!

Thank you for your suggestion! That is certainly one of the popular suggestions we have received heading into this holiday season. I agree that it would be tedious to have to buy gifts just to have them sent to yourself first so that any payment paperwork is removed. This would be a great idea to implement to help resolve that, and I have given it to our Marketing teams to see about implementing this sometime in the future.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Thank you @Moderator_Connor!!!!
😊
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Actually, I had that issue. I called customer service and was told shoplc does not have that option. The gifts I sent had all my info. Whats the point of getting a great deal when the amount is disclosed to whoever gets the gift. Very embarrassing😬. I told shoplc that it would increase business if they would include that option. It fell on deaf ears. BELIEVE IT OR NOT 🤯
I think Jessica was one host who said on air that you can directly send pkg to different person/address as long as you didn't mind them seeing the invoice. So yeah...who would want to do that if it was meant to be a gift.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I would like to see this change too because all the other companies do it and send you the invoice. I don’t want someone seeing my information and especially how much I paid for their gift. That’s why I have never done your bill to, ship to program.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

It's such a "No Brainer!" I can't believe they haven't been doing this already!

You know, the way ALL THE OTHER STORES have been doing FOR YEARS?!?

OH...wait. Never mind.
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Cat, just one question? Can you believe it? 😂😂 Sorry, I couldn’t resist. I hope things are fine with you, your twin and parents. Merry Christmas 🎁
1 x