Problems with sheets?

CJM

Problems with sheets?

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I bought a set of queen home smart sheets No problem with them. I bought another set of queen, same brand I washed them and put them away for use later. Didn’t give it a second thought, until I put them on my bed. My first set fit (* sheet) over my feathered and my thick mattress. The second set (* sheet)would not even fit over just the mattress. Has anyone had this problem? By the time I used the 2nd set it was too late to return. And no, the * sheet didn’t shrink. I think I got a full set in the queen package?!
1 x

Gemsnob

Re: Problems with sheets?

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I bought a set of queen home smart sheets No problem with them. I bought another set of queen, same brand I washed them and put them away for use later. Didn’t give it a second thought, until I put them on my bed. My first set fit (* sheet) over my feathered and my thick mattress. The second set (* sheet)would not even fit over just the mattress. Has anyone had this problem? By the time I used the 2nd set it was too late to return. And no, the * sheet didn’t shrink. I think I got a full set in the queen package?!
Why does Shoplc keep editing out the word "phitted"? What is up with that?
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

nope, never ordered sheets - but did you notice what we
have discovered on another thread?....* (phitting) is
censored. Don't know why? :) * - *
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Well that’s just not phittin’
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

I'm happy to help, please reach out to Danielle.Jackson@shoplc.com
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
It doesnt appear we are ever going to find out either!
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I have the sheets but there were no issues with them. I may need to open the last package to ensure it is the right size!
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’ve got a few sets of their microfiber or whatever they called them before. I bought one set and received some as gifts, but it would barely fit over our thick mattress. So after the 1st washing and drying, I hung them outside to dry from then on. I think I done away with them later because it was too much of a hassle.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have multiple sets and I have the extra thick mattress and mine fit fine with plenty if room.
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I too have purchased several sets of sheets and no problems with size. In fact the queen was a little on the extra roomy size. Now the color was another matter. "Sage" was kind of a neon green.
3 x