Rollercoaster Pricing

Gypsy

Rollercoaster Pricing

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Moderator Danielle
The ring with the rollercoaster pricing that I spoke about under the thread: federal trade commission is now back on my wish list !!!! Now the price is listed @ $199.99 item # 3423543
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Rollercoaster Pricing

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator Danielle
The ring with the rollercoaster pricing that I spoke about under the thread: federal trade commission is now back on my wish list !!!! Now the price is listed @ $199.99 item # 3423543
Hello,

Thank you for getting this to me. I will be sharing this with the web team now.
5 x

texastim

Post by texastim » 4 years ago

GOOD LUCK! I still have NOT heard an explaination as to why the 43.xx ct. Blue Zircon Bracelet once was $299.99 and now remains $599.99. It should have been $299.99 minus the 30% off coupon YESTERDAY. It will catch up with them. I will be surprised if they will still be around next year at this time. People are NOT stupid. Where is this lady I keep hearing about coming to customers rescue? CRICKETS!
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator Danielle
The word "roller coaster" is a good word to describe all of the pricing that I have seen lately. I know it's a clearance event but must it be so obvious that the prices were hiked up and then marked down again.
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Well now its 60% off coupon. Same old list eligible. None of my wishlist items included. Its upsetting how they flaunt the 60% off, when only very few items are included😡
8 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

And the Doorbuster word hasn’t been taken off there so the coupons can be used. I see several jacked up prices compared to what they have been. I won’t be buying anything. Ginger
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

When they remove the word "Doorbuster", they'll hike those items way up, or...give us a whopping...5% off!

Three items I wanted have been Doorbusters as long as they have had a "sales code." They have fluctuated in price from $29.99 to $59.99. I saw them ONCE at $9.99!

If they can sell them at $9.99, I don't think I want them.

They'll be thin and flimsy!
Last edited by Catticus 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

They wont remove the DOORBUSTER title. You ask why ? Because if they remove the doorbuster title, the items might actually SELL🙄. Thats not in their demented way of doing things 🤯What is really upsetting, is that most other items that are not DOORBUSTERS are also excluded. I haven't ordered in over a week. A record, since I usually buy several items daily. Unless they REVERT Shoplc as it was, I will continue to shop at their competitors.
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
They wont remove the DOORBUSTER title. You ask why ? Because if they remove the doorbuster title, the items might actually SELL🙄. Thats not in their demented way of doing things 🤯What is really upsetting, is that most other items that are not DOORBUSTERS are also excluded. I haven't ordered in over a week. A record, since I usually buy several items daily. Unless they REVERT Shoplc as it was, I will continue to shop at their competitors.
I agree. I can't shop here the way I used to. No way, when I'll be wondering if after my purchases, the items will then come way down in price.

Then wondering if the items will arrive unbroken, as shown, or AT ALL.

I had a glimmer of hope seeing Danielle working on orders.

Then I got angry because I thought "The Mods are unscrambling things to help us, and those "in charge" of SLC don't care"!

And, as long as those "in charge" have Mods to do their work (damage control), those "in charge" will just sit back and do nothing.

For awhile, that is. They'll start to notice when less and less orders are coming in.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

yes Catt....it's apparent that the MOD's are doing the same job
over and over without the higher ups making the changes needed
to JUST STOP the chaos.
How long can the MOD's withstand the pressure before SLC chews
them up and spits them out?
7 x