It’s a good thing

Ginger

Re: It’s a good thing

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I like Becky too, so informative and always giving measurements, and so much information. I like her dark hair also and I am a blonde too 😂 She talks fondly of her little grandson and she’s just down to earth, not trying to pretend she’s something else, like some of the wanna be divas. Not naming names :lol:
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Yep! down to earth. She seems sincere and I have pretty good fake-dar and no alarms go off. I so wish they had more "real" hosts and less phony talking heads I RARELY watch the live presentations because I just cannot take it.

So when are we going to Vegas? Huh? Huh?
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Vegas? I would love to see Vegas, haven’t had a vacation in years-honestly 🌹🥂
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Ah yes... Vegas in spring. I'm trying to organize a trip with a very few select folks from the forum. So far you are the only that doesn't have an excuse. I think it would be a hoot and no vacation for me for years either.

I have to renew my passport to fly as I don't have a driver's license since the cancer treatment messed up the nerves in my feet.

I have even tried to bribe the gals with some of the very special lotion I make myself and not available anywhere. Hypoallergenic, natural ingredients (except for the preservative you could eat it), absorbs like a dream and ohhhh the soft skin. I may have to throw in some of my anti wrinkle cream to sweeten the pot.

Keep in touch as I am not giving up. These gals have obviously not met my brand of stubborn Finn.
0 x