FORUM ISSUES

Catticus

FORUM ISSUES

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I've been trying to write a message about the pop up notices I've received while logged into SLC, when trying to get onto the forum.

And while writing my message, SLC's website signed me out before I was finished.

Also, lately I've noticed that it's been taking a VERY LONG TIME for SLC's site to log me in.

I received this message:

"This connection is not private.

This website may be impersonating "community.shoplc.com."

You should go back to the previous page.

Show Details Go Back

[Your browser] warns you when a website has an expired certificate.

This website's certificate expired 1 day ago.

This may happen when a website is misconfigured, an attacker has compromised your connection, or your system clock is incorrect.

Your system clock is set to Thursday, January 2, 2020. If this is not right, fixing the clock may address this warning.

To learn more, you can view the certificate. If you understand the risks involved, you can visit this website."
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: FORUM ISSUES

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I've been trying to write a message about the pop up notices I've received while logged into SLC, when trying to get onto the forum.

And while writing my message, SLC's website signed me out before I was finished.

Also, lately I've noticed that it's been taking a VERY LONG TIME for SLC's site to log me in.

I received this message:

Show Details Go Back

This may happen when a website is misconfigured, an attacker has compromised your connection, or your system clock is incorrect.

Your system clock is set to Thursday, January 2, 2020. If this is not right, fixing the clock may address this warning.

To learn more, you can view the certificate. If you understand the risks involved, you can visit this website."
Hello, I have shared this with the E-Commerce team.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

That's one of the messages I rec'd but when I called I.T. dept they were not concerned spoke.with someone named Carlos and he just kept repeating site.is safe
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

It better be!
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago

I received this message:

Show Details Go Back

That's because their digital website certificate needed to be updated. I received the same message and you could bypass and still go to the site but thier digital certificate was not verified because it expired 12/31/2019. I checked the certificate is valid now and it seems to be fixed because I did not have any problems signing on. The main website was okay.
2 x