Why 1 coupon works but the 60% off doesn’t

Ginger

Why 1 coupon works but the 60% off doesn’t

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I was going to order a item and the coupon code Hi2020 will work on it but then I see they’re advertising Mega60. This coupon doesn’t work and I don’t understand because the other one works. If I can get 20% off then why can’t I get the 60% off? This isn’t right and I took screenshots of it. The biggest coupon says not valid on loose gems, door busters and live tv. This item isn’t none of that, I will be skipping this item since it’s not fair to take the low coupon but not the high one. Shame on ShopLC for this!! Ginger :roll:
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Why 1 coupon works but the 60% off doesn’t

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Only the ones on their list are eligible For 60% off. On their App, on the home page, click on the 60% shop button. This will give you their SELECTED ITEMS that are 60% off. I went thru the list twice. Nothing to my liking, but thru the day, they will add more
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I couldn't get the bye2019 or hi2020 codes to work AT ALL.

I spent HOURS trying to get those codes to work and each time my cart had ELIGIBLE items.

Now I can't get the mega60 one to work. Again, I have ELIGIBLE items in my cart.

Now, I can't even get IN my cart.

I cannot keep fighting for a simple purchase.

I NEVER have these problems when purchasing ANYTHING else online on OTHER websites, be it The River, clothing online, shoes, food, toys, EVERYTHING...including JEWELRY.

It should not be a "battle" to get a code to work, or to even get into my cart.

I should not constantly be receiving screen notices that state their website is having issues...We're sorry, something went wrong..." "We're sorry, we're currently experiencing website difficulties..." "We apologize, but we're currently experiencing technical difficulties..."

It's just TOO MUCH WORK. I shop online to avoid "battling crowds" and LONG LINES, yet whenever I try to use a code on SLC, it's WORSE than the busiest day of the year in a brick and mortar store.

I FEEL like I shopped for hours, days, at a big store on Black Friday, having things grabbed out of my hands and cart. Like I've been pushed and shoved around by the frenzied crowd, finally arriving at aisle 8, where I wait HOURS to get to the checkout, and once I'm FINALLY THERE, I am told: "Sorry, it's not working...go to aisle 115".

So, battling the crowds and trying to keep my items from being grabbed out of my cart, I get all the way to aisle 115, where I again wait HOURS and finally reach the checkout...where I am told "Sorry, it's not working...go to aisle 8."

I don't think it's right that I "stood in line" for HOURS, YES HOURS, trying to get their bye2019 code to work, and then again their hi2020 code to work.

Because of THEIR website issues, I lost out on items I've been wanting for a very long time.

I cannot keep "fighting" this website. I have enough stress in my life, and my BP gets higher when I purchase (TRY TO PURCHASE) from SLC.

It's not right. Hours spent for days, and now I cannot get this code to work, either.

I don't WANT to call. I don't want to talk. I want to peruse leisurely and then purchase.

That's why I purchase things ONLINE.

SLC should honor BOTH CODES; bye2019 and hi2020 for me.

I'm not exaggerating when I say I fought with their website for HOURS and HOURS when they had those codes.

Some items are still in my cart, I still had a few more to add, some were sold out afterwards, and now I lost out on all of these items because of THEIR WEBSITE ISSUES.

That's like me being inside a store, having their registers "glitch", while I wait for it to work for HOURS, and then the employees saying "Sorry. The time frame for our sale code is is up."

NO STORE WOULD EVER DO THAT.

So why does SLC?
3 x

Ginger

Now they’ve taken the hi2020 coupon off it and it doesn’t work now! That’s very deceitful ShopLC when it worked hours ago but not the mega60. I don’t understand this and why one coupon would work and the other didn’t? But this item isn’t listed in the ones for the sale but it did take the 1St coupon. It’s okay cause I don’t need the product that bad, they can keep it.
3 x

Ginger

Is there No mods on today to address all our issues? I know you have other work to do, but some of our questions and concerns have been posted for hours without a single reply or trying to rectify the situation. This is ridiculous, hire more help if needed to help resolve our issues please. Ginger :(
1 x