Over charged again!

Gem Lover

Over charged again!

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I was over charged $92.99, it shows it on my bank statement, CS said they could not find it and did not know what it was for, I was on the phone so long with them I had to switch phones because my battery was dying. She finally found it and told me I have to wait 5 business days to get the refund or it dropping off my account and if I do not see it in 5 days I have to call back. This is not right!
2 x

Gemsnob

Re: Over charged again!

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I was over charged $92.99, it shows it on my bank statement, CS said they could not find it and did not know what it was for, I was on the phone so long with them I had to switch phones because my battery was dying. She finally found it and told me I have to wait 5 business days to get the refund or it dropping off my account and if I do not see it in 5 days I have to call back. This is not right!
Im so sorry! How does that keep happening?
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

THIS is UNACCEPTABLE! It's CRIMINAL!
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Hello, happy to help, may I have your approval to contact you?
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Im so sorry! How does that keep happening?
Working on it just waiting for approval to contact customer.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
THIS is UNACCEPTABLE! It's CRIMINAL!
Hello I have requested approval to contact he effected customer so we can work on making these things right.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@ Moderator Danielle: Yes you may contact me.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@ Moderator Danielle: Yes you may contact me.
Hello just wanting to touch base didn't want you think I forgot about you! I'm having one of our specialsts look into this and initiate contact. Thanks so much!
2 x