Oh c'mon now!!

Kittycat

Re: Oh c'mon now!!

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I am watching again today and they are showing jewelry and the shipping is still $2.99 Maybe the $3.99 and Up was on non jewelry items or if it's a set. Yesterday there was a necklace and bracelet and earrings sold as a set so maybe the shipping was higher because there were 3 items but I'm not sure. I really haven't seen too much shipping over $2.99 and I have been watching a lot Dirk the clearance as I'm off work for a few weeks.
1 x

Wiley1

Post by Wiley1 » 4 years ago

Kb wrote:
4 years ago
I would just have to stop buying

ITA! The only way to stop this SHOPLC scamming is to hit them where it hurts! If enough people stop buying, perhaps they will get the message! As of yesterday, I have! BTW, I’m going to HSN today! FREE SHIPPING on everything!
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Wiley1 wrote:
4 years ago
Kb wrote:
4 years ago

ITA! The only way to stop this SHOPLC scamming is to hit them where it hurts! If enough people stop buying, perhaps they will get the message! As of yesterday, I have! BTW, I’m going to HSN today! FREE SHIPPING on everything!
Exactly! They wouldnt know how to do business if games werent involved. When is enough enough?
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Wiley1 wrote:
4 years ago
Kb wrote:
4 years ago

@Wiley1
Thank You!!!

A Wonderful Idea!

🌸🦋🌿🌷🌿🌺🌞🌺🌿🌷🌿🦋🌸
4 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 4 years ago

The other night someone wrote in and asked Anika about the shipping going up with the headbands they were selling. Shipping went up 1.00. They wanted to know why? She got defensive saying they were still cheaper with shipping than any other shopping site. Really?? Fold the headbands over, stick it in an envelope and ship it. Stop ripping people off. Their not starting the new year out on a good note
7 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

kaylee3 wrote:
4 years ago
The other night someone wrote in and asked Anika about the shipping going up with the headbands they were selling. Shipping went up 1.00. They wanted to know why? She got defensive saying they were still cheaper with shipping than any other shopping site. Really?? Fold the headbands over, stick it in an envelope and ship it. Stop ripping people off. Their not starting the new year out on a good note
Several hosts have been off the rails lately. The prices and shipping fees have been all over the place. CS hanging up on people again singing yodeling screaming and out right lying. And the just horrible acting of utter shock over prices. Lol
I've been weary to buy because I feel like something not right is going on within the company.
It feels like chaos and gives me anxiety.
5 x