Spooky

Re: Clearance?

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

They both remind me of used car salesmen
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

What’s going on? I’m fed up with these tactics ShopLC!! The lace runner I wanted was showing the new Heavy30 coupon could be used and on several items I already purchased. But when I went to check out it’s saying the coupon doesn’t work on door busters, rising auction, gemstones and order totals of $49.99???? What is this, it’s a table runner and I took screenshots of where it said the coupon could be used. I’m tired of these false advertising and no one reaches out to me to make this right. Ridiculous when I was going to buy it and last night too and same thing happened. You can keep it, I’m tired of games ShopLC plays. It should be called Shop Low Class-ShopLC!
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Yep. Must be $50 before tax or shipping. They are making it so tough to buy🤯 I wonder if they realize how many sales they lost. They make a big deal of their magnifying pendant. On Ama.on they first show the expensive ones, keep on scrolling until you get to the $5.99, free 2 day prime shipping. It gets better. One vendor had a set of 4 for $10. I cant compare quality. I do know that over here its 3x magnification. There its 5.5x up to 10x. Btw- shoplc sells their jewelry on Ama.on. Free 2 day shipping. Sometimes they increase the price over that of their website. I bought a SLC non jewelry item that sold out on shoplc,for less then on the website because of free shipping. Plus it arrived in 2 days.
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Well the only thing thats hysterical is their screeching attempts at singing🤪😜
They know the boring items will put us to sleep, so they figure their off tune singing will JOLT us back awake😆😅😁😂🤣
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Well hang on tight. Katie just announced that at 10pm central time there will be a 1 hour clearance. Take a wild guess 😏of TANZANITE. Great time to bathe my Chihuahua. This princess pretending to hurt me if I dont remove her from WATER TORTURE😆will deaden the boring hour of Tanzanites 🤣 I have to question if these tanzanites are fake, because of all the DIRE WARNINGS from them that THE MINES ARE CLOSED. So where is the ABUNDANCE being grown 👅
:lol: :lol: :lol: I heard that announcement and immediately said Good Night....REALLY MORE TANZANITE!!!
5 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

I think they are calling it a clearance just so they can deny us the option to return it. The bottom of the screen says "All sales final!"
7 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I have ordered during the clearance,and already received some items and the invoice did NOT say sale is Final. Confused?
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
What’s going on? I’m fed up with these tactics ShopLC!! The lace runner I wanted was showing the new Heavy30 coupon could be used and on several items I already purchased. But when I went to check out it’s saying the coupon doesn’t work on door busters, rising auction, gemstones and order totals of $49.99???? What is this, it’s a table runner and I took screenshots of where it said the coupon could be used. I’m tired of these false advertising and no one reaches out to me to make this right. Ridiculous when I was going to buy it and last night too and same thing happened. You can keep it, I’m tired of games ShopLC plays. It should be called Shop Low Class-ShopLC!
@Ginger

That keeps happening to me! I found that if it does (and sometimes doesn't) have the 30% Off on the item's page, refreshing my page while in my cart, OR adding something else (removing it later) will make the 30% Off appear on the item(s) it's supposed to.

But it IS a battle! I mean, I honestly felt like I had been at W on Black Friday.
🤕

And I'm not even done with my cart! A ring I've been wanting went from over $100.00 to $80.00 plus, AND THE 30% OFF APPLIED, making it lower than the $80.00 plus, making it actually "affordable"! I WAS THRILLED! Especially since another ring I wanted that this 30% Off applied to, was suddenly out of stock!

Fast forward to my fighting with adding things to my cart, and suddenly a few hours later, that ring was back up to over $100.00 making it $80.00 ONLY WITH THE 30% OFF!

I SAW IT PRICED AT $80.00 plus, and I saw it lower substantially in my cart with the 30% Off!

WHY DID THE PRICE GO UP AGAIN?!?

And, I'm STILL working on my cart!

The website is slower than Tim Conway as "The Old Man" character he plays on The Carol Burnett Show!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

😫😱😫😱😫😱😫😱😫😱😫😱

The "sale" will be over by the time I finally finish with my cart!

I want to use the website FOR A REASON. I DO NOT FEEL LIKE CALLING IN MY ORDER BECAUSE I DO NOT FEEL LIKE TALKING!

That's why there are websites! And they're supposed to be faster!

LIKE THIS!:🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆
NOT THIS!:🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢
8 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
LOLOL I am crying from laughing so much. Getting back to the Tanzanite though, I know I am in the minority, and you may not believe me, but I don't own any Tanzanite because I don't like it. I'd rather spend that kind of money on gold jewelry, diamonds, ruby, sapphire, emerald or tourmaline. We are all different. So when they start all the Tanzanite jibe, I just want to throw up!
I do not like Tanzanite either. It's way over-hyped.
6 x