25% off. NO DEAL

Vicky
Answers: 1

25% off. NO DEAL

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I cant believe it. A couple days ago SLC had a 1 ct diamond ring for $1999 with 35% coupon for $1299. Amit offered free returns with free sizing, although everything else was no return. Now they have the same ring, with only one left at $2999 with 25% coupon, equals $2250
Does anyone in Management even check what the price was a couple days ago? Or it doesn't matter - some sucker wont know and BITE 🤬
5 x

CC

Re: 25% off. NO DEAL

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Seems if everything old in warehouse has to go to make way for all the new stuff they are going to offer in 2020 as MOST host have been CONTINUALLY saying, they would raise the % code discount not lower it. 30% off down to 25% off?
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

As long as this "clearance sale" has been going on we should be at 45% to 50% discount codes 😁 I'd bet the warehouse would clear out then
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I'm now wondering if they even HAVE any "New Products"!

They seem to be clinging to the old ones for dear life! It's as if they don't want to sell them!

They stated that they moved into a "new warehouse."

Did they move STOCK into another, additional warehouse?

Or did THEY move with just their current stock into another warehouse?

There's a difference!

A ring I wanted has been bouncing back and forth like a rubber ball.

$114.99 minus 30% off
$89.99 minus 30% off
I watched it change very early this morning to...
$129.99 minus 25% off

Uhmmmm...NO, THANK YOU.

When a store has a clearance sale, they LOWER the prices.

That's what the words "CLEARANCE" and "SALE" mean.

I'm NO mathematician, but I do know the difference between adding and subtracting.
7 x

William

Post by William » 4 years ago

At THIS point --- given Christmas --- and the clearance ---

My budget is pretty much destroyed --- HOWEVER ---

IF they offered a 45% off coupon --- I would buy More!

William
8 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

William wrote:
4 years ago
At THIS point --- given Christmas --- and the clearance ---

My budget is pretty much destroyed --- HOWEVER ---

IF they offered a 45% off coupon --- I would buy More!

William
@William

I would, too! But ONLY if they didn't RAISE the prices of the items BEFORE they offered the 45% off!
☺️
8 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

A few on air hosts have said "if you don't take advantage of these clearance prices now the price will go back to the original price after this clearance event."

As others have so accurately posted before, that's not clearance it's a sale. Having said that, anyone anywhere should be able to return a sale item. ALL SALES FINAL is no incentive for me to "try" an item.

But of course JTV (who actually knows the definition of clearance) allows returns on clearance (and it doesn't have to be damaged/defective).
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
A few on air hosts have said "if you don't take advantage of these clearance prices now the price will go back to the original price after this clearance event."

As others have so accurately posted before, that's not clearance it's a sale. Having said that, anyone anywhere should be able to return a sale item. ALL SALES FINAL is no incentive for me to "try" an item.

But of course JTV (who actually knows the definition of clearance) allows returns on clearance (and it doesn't have to be damaged/defective) and the prices do not fluctuate on clearance.
3 x