Does Anyone Return $9.99 Items?

JewelryQueen

Re: Does Anyone Return $9.99 Items?

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I have returned defective $10 items before. I got into selling jewelry to supplement my income when I got cancer. Be sure to mention the defect on the return slip they send with the item. On a couple of occasions when I called very upset to CS and requested a supervisor they told me to just keep it and reversed the charge to my bank. It is not always the money but the principal of the thing.
6 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Every Indian garnet I've seen is so dark it looks black. Not attractive to my eye.
2 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I bought a longer set of Indian garnet a year ago, I returned because they were dark. I bought again more recently hoping it would be newer stock hence better beads. Nope, no better. I love garnet so I took the beads off the cord and restrung on fishing line I had beads from 30 years ago that I mixed in with the garnet. I used the magnetic clasp from the garnet necklace. I’m tired of return shipping costs
2 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

I have many times returned items 9.99 and under, especially if I was returning more than one item. Once it was a special promo double-strand garnet necklace for 2.99. Although the beads were about 10mm (or larger, I no longer remember), they were ALL so black that even a strong pinpoint light wouldn't show through them. Sunlight didn't help either. I didn't care about the money, it was the principle.

I will NEVER buy another garnet bead from SLC. Every single time I try, I receive black beads. My most recent attempt was for a multi-strand set of necklace, bracelet, and earrings. I'd intended to take them apart to use in my own bead-making projects, but out of the 930ctw I don't think there's but maybe FIVE chips in the whole lot that are actually red. The online photos and presentation showed them to be delightfully red ... NOT!!! I'd return them, but they're so heavy I don't want to pay extra postage.

BTW, I'm so ticked with SLC right now that I'd return ANYTHING I didn't like just so they'd have to put it back on their shelves, hahahaha. Luckily, I didn't buy anything during the mega warehouse super-duper false lowest-price-ever clearance month-long promo. (Took my business elsewhere. Too bad, SLC, you blew it.)
4 x