How do you know if you are blocked?

Dragonfly

Re: How do you know if you are blocked?

Post by Dragonfly » 4 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
4 years ago
I used to have questions answered about the merchandise that hosts are showing on air, from time to time, but not anymore. I'm sure I haven't made any rude or inappropriate comments! LOL! I know they are busy, but I'm starting to wonder now. I always use the "send a message to host" option on my laptop while watching, but no luck anymore. Anyone else?
I was just talking to the customer service person (Stephanie) and I asked her the same thing. She said she didn't see anything on my account. She thought I had to be signed on when I sent it--but I am not sure how that matters since I am texting from my phone on the texting part of the phone--maybe I just don't get it and how to do it. I wrote Danielle an email from my email and it wouldn't go to her. I never had any warnings or detentions or anything so I think it must be due to my digital deficiencies When I told Stephanie that I wouldn't take any more of her time trying to figure it out with her on the phone and would try to click around to see if I need to do something on my end, she said I should call back if that didn't work--She said they have a list of things to try. The Universe is probably protecting me from getting in trouble or receiving backlash!
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Dragonfly wrote:
4 years ago
RoxiJade wrote:
4 years ago
I used to have questions answered about the merchandise that hosts are showing on air, from time to time, but not anymore. I'm sure I haven't made any rude or inappropriate comments! LOL! I know they are busy, but I'm starting to wonder now. I always use the "send a message to host" option on my laptop while watching, but no luck anymore. Anyone else?
I was just talking to the customer service person (Stephanie) and I asked her the same thing. She said she didn't see anything on my account. She thought I had to be signed on when I sent it--but I am not sure how that matters since I am texting from my phone on the texting part of the phone--maybe I just don't get it and how to do it. I wrote Danielle an email from my email and it wouldn't go to her. I never had any warnings or detentions or anything so I think it must be due to my digital deficiencies When I told Stephanie that I wouldn't take any more of her time trying to figure it out with her on the phone and would try to click around to see if I need to do something on my end, she said I should call back if that didn't work--She said they have a list of things to try. The Universe is probably protecting me from getting in trouble or receiving backlash!
There you are Dragonfly! I was worried RT got you booted off the forum. Hadnt seen you in awhile. So happy to see you back! ❤
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
4 years ago
I also think it depends on the host. Some are better at multi-tasking than others. I used to think I had been blocked from sending on air msgs but was assured by CS that I wasn't. I have better luck when I email
live@shoplc.com
Don't give up!
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RoxiJade wrote:
4 years ago
I also think it depends on the host. Some are better at multi-tasking than others. I used to think I had been blocked from sending on air msgs but was assured by CS that I wasn't. I have better luck when I email
live@shoplc.com
Don't give up!
Thats the only way Ive ever been able to get through. I also like that they keep track of the emails through the "Voice of the Customer" program, or so they say. Maybe they do with texts too. I havent heard them say.
5 x