Biggest warehouse clearance - NOT for some items

CC

Biggest warehouse clearance - NOT for some items

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I have had an Arizona sleeping beauty stainless steel bangle in my wish list forever. The bangle price has been at times $69 or $49 but I have never been able to use any coupon code to reduce price. (And believe me I check my wish list almost everyday as there are some out of stock items I am hoping will come back in stock.) It was just recently within the last couple of weeks $49 then I realized past few days it had gone back up to $69. To my surprise today it is advertised as BIGGEST clearance price ever $49. NOT. Been $49 before.. why mislead customers like this . Uncalled for..
3 x

honey

Re: Biggest warehouse clearance - NOT for some items

Post by honey » 4 years ago

just checked it out, 7.25in for $49.99 - right next to it 8in for $69.99 hmmmm
did not they always brag about all sizes for the same $$$?
just sayin'

oh and hey CC, the start price is the same, unbelievably too high.

any who........if you really like the bangle, it's set in stainless which should be
very sturdy and the stones are dead-set. doubtful that you would ever lose a
stone. this may be the day that you bite the bullet and check it off of your
wish list and start wearing it for $49.99. It's pretty, no.....I don't work for SLC :)
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Honey I would have considered buying it but $50 for a stainless steel bangle seems a little too much even if it has sleeping beauty stones on it. There is an antique store about 45 minutes from where I live. They have the most beautiful Sterling silver jewelry you can find very reasonable. I bought a Sterling silver bangle with a big beautiful sleeping beauty stone and white topaz on the side for $55. It also has double safety clasp which I love. When bought looked as if had never been worn.. I don't wear just one bangle I wear at least 3 at one ttme. I would really like 2 to wear with my bangle but I just can't see paying that price for stainless steel that's why I keep trying to use discount codes but they never work. I'll keep watching I guess and trying the codes.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

awe, you've put a lot of thought in a new purchase, I hope
your find comes along and you say 'WOW!!!'
2 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
just sayin'

oh and hey CC, the start price is the same, unbelievably too high.

any who........if you really like the bangle, it's set in stainless which should be
very sturdy and the stones are dead-set. doubtful that you would ever lose a
stone. this may be the day that you bite the bullet and check it off of your
wish list and start wearing it for $49.99. It's pretty, no.....I don't work for SLC :)
Got my sis a stainless steel bangle w/ bezel set peridot and had decent color, we were working the clasp because it stuck real hard and one off bezel set ston popped right outUg so had to buy another for more $$$$$
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Sue B
That's a bummer I can relate to unfortunately. I gave two 10 year old half sisters matching necklaces. They were thrilled until 1 by 1 both came apart within an hour. Even though it was only the O rings (which I hopefully fixed well enough) it was still heartbreaking to them & me.
1 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I think it's a waste of our time to keep on complaining. it's not going to change. A fluorite ring on clearance for 52.99 is now off clearance and 79.99. Going up and down most of the company's do. But when they put it on clearance it stays on clearance. Such a shame this is how they do business
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
just sayin'
Thank you for this feedback. We do apologize that the two sizes were listed as two different prices. We are always happy to honor the lower price should one size be missed and the price not adjusted down to match the other sizes of the same product.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Kb wrote:
4 years ago
I think it's a waste of our time to keep on complaining. it's not going to change. A fluorite ring on clearance for 52.99 is now off clearance and 79.99. Going up and down most of the company's do. But when they put it on clearance it stays on clearance. Such a shame this is how they do business
Thank you for your feedback. We will share this with our marketing team!
1 x