Bad review

Teachergirl

Bad review

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

Again I submitted a less than perfect review for a Lene purse and it wasn't posted. Only a 5 star review. Mine was 3 stars and I returned the item.
Beware of the reviews
6 x

2Blonde

Re: Bad review

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@Teachergirl A while back, I received a ring where a small stone fell out the very first time I wore it. I wrote a review basically saying it was a pretty ring, but I had lost a stone right after putting it on. Instead of posting the review, they sent me an email telling me I could return it at no charge. I never responded to the email (decided to keep the ring anyway because it was a small stone in a large ring). Later on, I noticed they went ahead and posted the review (the ring was also put on markdown).
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

The J network supposedly has an outside company handling their reviews. That way all reviews are posted. Seems fair and logical.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

You might want to check your e-mails too. I posted a 3 star review and they sent me one wanting to confirm my review. After I confirmed, my review showed up on the item.
4 x

Teachergirl

Got the email and confirmed. Not up
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I put a 3- star review on a purchase that I did early this year. I decided not to returned it. I will change the gems.
1 x

Teachergirl

3 star review still not up. Buyer beware their reviews. Almost all of their products have 5 star reviews. I would say that's i.possible
2 x

Theresia

Post by Theresia » 4 years ago

I've tried to post a 3 star review on one of their 2ct champagne diamond rings that had so much black rhodium the stones were dull and looked fake. I have tried 3 times and after getting each confirmation email, checked and no review. It's sitting there with one 5 star review. I wish I could see that ring! Just think people should know what they are spending their money on.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I wonder if confirming your review is computer automated - as I've written 5 star reviews and never had to have those confirmed. So I wonder if you clicked 5 star then write your gripe/problem with the item - if it would go through. At least this way a person who is interested in reading reviews would still read the problems. I could be completely wrong about this however. Just curious.
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

#3142131 has some 1 star and 3 star reviews. Was just looking at the Bali legacy stuff since it sells well. I agree though...... any review should be included.
1 x