Re: Miss U...

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Yes, Catticus! With you and your sister with my cousin and I, we would have a full Starship Enterprise crew! Haha!

Across the street and down the creek, neighborhood boys had a treehouse and my cousin and I would spy on them and call them the "aliens." We would listen to hear what they said (never could make it out) and just treat them like a science experience while hiding in the bush, behind trees and such. As adults, I got to be friends with one who was married and lived in the same house we spied on (his parents house he inherited) , and he had a party and all the neighborhood boys were there (along with their wives). I asked him what they did in that treehouse - and he said, "the usual teenage boys stuff - Playboy mags, smoking, a beer here and there" - and I told him that my cousin and I used to spy on them. He was like, "OMG! That was YOU?," He said, "We would get stoned and wondered WTH were you girls doing in the woods! LOL!!! We laughed and laughed! I told him we were playing Star Trek and that we studied them as aliens.! He aid he thought it was hilarious and admitted that they probably were aliens at the time! LOL. Great how things come around and you can laugh about it!
That's hilarious 🤣😂🤣😂
But dont forget MEEEEEE ❗ I want to be on the crew too 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Oh heck yes, Gypsy, you are so there! Afterall, we need a crew of science officers, medical crew, engineering, security and transportation. Heck we could use a lot more Trekkies to do a proper study of the universe and to fight the Klingons! LOL! You name your position and it's yours!!
YAY ❗❗❗❗❗
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Welcome back Catticus! I though you were gone like RS did. I miss her. How is your twin sister? I was introduced to Star Trek in 2009 by my Trekkie hubby and love it. When I was in my country I knew about the series but I never had the interest to see it. At that time I watched re-runs of Lost in the Space, dubbed in Spanish. Captain Kirk and Chevok were good looking. Sometimes, I also want to be a little bit like Spock, not to have many emotions.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Welcome back Catticus! I though you were gone like RS did. I miss her. How is your twin sister? I was introduced to Star Trek in 2009 by my Trekkie hubby and love it. When I was in my country I knew about the series but I never had the interest to see it. At that time I watched re-runs of Lost in the Space, dubbed in Spanish. Captain Kirk and Chevok were good looking. Sometimes, I also want to be a little bit like Spock, not to have many emotions.
Margui! Welcome to SLC's Star Trek' crew! I'm so glad you beamed in! :P
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Margui! Welcome to SLC's Star Trek' crew! I'm so glad you beamed in! :P
Thank you, OtherSideOfTheTracks. 🖖
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

CATTICUS!!!! OH CATTICUS!!!! HOW MUCH WE HAVE MISSED YOU!!!! Boy, the power goes out at my house for a few hours and miracles occur that I don't even know about. Please visit here whenever you can. Please?

Gemsnob
Yes indeed-- infections, particularly bad bacterial infections can affect and or damage the heart. We are all pulling for you (and of course Catticus, OSOTT, Angelflutter, and Ginger). I will say a special prayer for your girl tonight.

PS Spock was the heartthrob of my young(er) life!
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Can I come too? I can cover secutity, transportation, medical and psych. That would make me valuable.... and very busy. My favorite.... Spock and was it Scotty ? Watched the old series when I was young. After that show ended Adam -12 came on. Be still my heart. My crush.. Kent McCord. :P
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Can I come too? I can cover secutity, transportation, medical and psych. That would make me valuable.... and very busy. My favorite.... Spock and was it Scotty ? Watched the old series when I was young. After that show ended Adam -12 came on. Be still my heart. My crush.. Kent McCord. :P

All the handsome real men of yesterday 💞💞💞

OSOTT says we need All trekkies on board ❣❣❣❣
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Of course the crew needs YOU, Lieutenant Angelflutter! You would be valuable with every mission! lol I loved Scotty (engineering), "She can't take anymore, Captain! She's going to blow!" - loved his accent! As Captain Kirk would say, "Welcome aboard, Lieutenant!"
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Live long and prosper.
Spock of Volcan
2 x