Off the forums for awhile

Angelflutter

Re: Off the forums for awhile

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Ginger, I am so sorry for your loss. Just know that though you will miss her dearly... she IS in a better place. She now sits at the right hand of the Father and is enjoying the promises of Heaven. I will pray for you and your family. Love you.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Ginger 🌹💔
I've found comfort with this poem- Gypsy

If you find a dime , you will know that I'm sending thoughts of love through the veil of time.

Ten cents with a silver shine, a sense sent to help remind, that someone who you left behind is always living in your mind.

Sending love and vibes, felt as psychic sighs....
The ones you miss, send you a kiss .......

this poem is from a book of poetry written by my Aunt
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Beautiful...and so appropriate. Thank you.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Oh Ginger, my heart it breaking for you! Im so sorry to read this. You are in my prayers. Please know how much we care about you and love you. ❤
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Ginger, you have my sympathy.
Love and prayers.
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I'm so sorry for the passing of your dear mom, Ginger. My deepest condolences. May God give you comfort and strength. Big hugs ❤️
4 x

Theresia

Post by Theresia » 4 years ago

So sorry for your loss. Love and prayers.
4 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

I am so sorry for you and family. I pray the Lord be with you in your time of need. Bless you immensely.
T
4 x

HowRevelationary

Post by HowRevelationary » 4 years ago

Hey Ginger, thank you for sharing your post. I’m feeling a bit of your sadness tonight. My 83 year old mother suffered a massive stroke a week ago, and after a slow decline, is being put into hospice care. We’ve been told it may take up to a week for her to pass. Your words of wisdom and advice couldn’t have come at a better time. Please take care of yourself during this difficult time. Prayers.
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

HowRevelationary wrote:
4 years ago
Hey Ginger, thank you for sharing your post. I’m feeling a bit of your sadness tonight. My 83 year old mother suffered a massive stroke a week ago, and after a slow decline, is being put into hospice care. We’ve been told it may take up to a week for her to pass. Your words of wisdom and advice couldn’t have come at a better time. Please take care of yourself during this difficult time. Prayers.
@HowRevelationary
I dont think we've chatted before but, I am really very sorry about your mother 🥺 I'll include your family in prayer 💜💔 -Gypsy
3 x