Magnetic skin bags

Starry

Magnetic skin bags

Post by Starry » 4 years ago

Am I the only one wondering why we have not seen anymore skins for the magnetic bags? I have called, texted, e-mailed, etc to ask and no one answers my question.
2 x

Margui

Re: Magnetic skin bags

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

You can call customer service regarding that.
0 x

Starry

I called customer service and they did not know. No one knows.
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

There is one of the website. I just see it but is only one.
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Starry wrote:
4 years ago
Am I the only one wondering why we have not seen anymore skins for the magnetic bags? I have called, texted, e-mailed, etc to ask and no one answers my question.
Thank you for your feedback. We'll be sure to pass this on to our merchandising team to let them know that our customers are interested in more magnetic skins!
0 x

Starry

I was under the impression that was going to happen anyway. When the bags were first aired by Jessica she said that going forward there would be more skins offered and the bags to put them on in more colors. That is why I ordered it, because I assumed I would be able to order more skins in the future.
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Starry wrote:
4 years ago
I was under the impression that was going to happen anyway. When the bags were first aired by Jessica she said that going forward there would be more skins offered and the bags to put them on in more colors. That is why I ordered it, because I assumed I would be able to order more skins in the future.
Unfortunately, Customer Service will not know if more magnetic skins will be made available in the future. We do not receive notice of when more stock will be coming in except for the rare occasion.
0 x