Are you kidding me !!!!!!!

Angelflutter

Are you kidding me !!!!!!!

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

:x So, they started the Tanzinite smack down at 11: 30 p.m. last night. It was on for it's usual 24 hours.....then they extended it for another 3 hours. 27 and 1/2' hours of Tanzanite. CRAP !!!! Cheryl stated earlier today that they were running low on Tanzanite and probably wouldn't be able to have any more 24 hour smack downs for the rest of this year. Possibly might be able to have an occasional 3 or 4 hour blocks of it every now and then. I am praying that that is the case. I'M ... 2 hours at most is all that is needed...... for ANY gemstone show. I wish the heck they would get every drop of it sold so I'll NEVER have to see it again.... Angelflutter
4 x

RS

Re: Are you kidding me !!!!!!!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I haven’t watched one bit today. I won’t watch the smackdowns...period.
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I do not believe her, I think this is just a scare tactic to sell, last night they said they had stock piled it from way back and that is why their vault is full of it.
7 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Hate the smackdowns. Even the name is aggressive, like someone's being hit. Which, in a way is true, when you have the same item shoved in your face for hours and hours. It could be my favourite stone in the world, but after that many hours, it's boring. Which describes Tanzanite, anyway. You can take any cheap, same color stone, call it Tanzanite, and save yourself thousands of $. Who's going to know? Oh, and for the guy yesterday saying "you need to buy two of these, or three " At $4,500 each, are you kidding me? I don't watch the smackdowns, either. My tv just happened to be on that channel when I turned it on and heard him say that. And the weirdest part was how he was talking low and slow, when normally he's high pitched and talking so fast you can't understand him. Creepy, like he was trying to hypnotize you. I'll stick to $10 Fridays. Shop somewhere else on the weekends.
8 x