Code changed before 12 am CST

RS

Code changed before 12 am CST

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Almost 4 minutes before according to the time on my iPad.
Last edited by RS 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Code changed before 12 am CST

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Will this Tanzanite extension ever end ?? Obviously, their smackdown didn’t sell enough. Do they realize that many viewers are BORED of tanzanite and switching channels. Nikki is stating that being the Smackdown was sooo successful that they are bringing back some of the stuff from earlier🤣🤣 yep, that makes sense👻 plus another story how many meals they donated. Dont they know that ONE FOR ONE ratted them out and said they dont donate a hot meal per item. They donate 10 cents per item. So if I buy 100 items, shoplc donates $10 in total. Any charity is great, but its not Ethical to use hungry kids to sell your stuff 😰
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Will this Tanzanite extension ever end ?? Obviously, their smackdown didn’t sell enough. Do they realize that many viewers are BORED of tanzanite and switching channels. Nikki is stating that being the Smackdown was sooo successful that they are bringing back some of the stuff from earlier🤣🤣 yep, that makes sense👻 plus another story how many meals they donated. Dont they know that ONE FOR ONE ratted them out and said they dont donate a hot meal per item. They donate 10 cents per item. So if I buy 100 items, shoplc donates $10 in total. Any charity is great, but its not Ethical to use hungry kids to sell your stuff 😰
We here on the forum have said (and it may be unanimous?) that we don’t like the smackdowns. So....why do they want our input?

Next Saturday is another Smackdown. All gold, all day.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I am fantasizing that all gold means different Gemstones in gold 🙏🏻 And hopefully 14k gold. The American standard for gold starts at 14k. The 10k gold only has 41% gold. The rest is mixed alloys.
Nikki was bragging how a Tanzanite was in platinum. She must think we live in the Dark ages.
A ounce of Platinum is about $948
A ounce of gold is about $1645
Years ago Platinum was worth alot more then gold. Now its much cheaper, so alot of manufacturer are using Platinum instead of gold
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I am fantasizing that all gold means different Gemstones in gold 🙏🏻 And hopefully 14k gold. The American standard for gold starts at 14k. The 10k gold only has 41% gold. The rest is mixed alloys.
Nikki was bragging how a Tanzanite was in platinum. She must think we live in the Dark ages.
Years ago Platinum was worth alot more then gold. Now its much cheaper, so alot of manufacturer are using Platinum instead of gold
Gold has gotten so high because it’s used in our electronics, which now rule the world! I hope the gold show has a variety. But maybe all plain gold? I don’t know. I won’t watch the smackdowns anyway though. I hope there are nice things for those who watch.

I like gold. I also like platinum...always have.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

RS

Get this. My laptop is 6 minutes fast and the "countdowns" that come from SLC match the time on my computer-- so if my computer says it's time up for say free shipping and it is actually 5 minutes to the hour "real" time I don't get free shipping. I wonder if I made my computer time slow if SLC would give me that extra time?
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I hate the all day smack-downs but I would rather see a gold one than another tanzanite one.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I hate the all day smack-downs but I would rather see a gold one than another tanzanite one.
I refuse to participate in them because SLC wants our opinion. We give it. They know we don’t like the smackdowns but they continue. In fact, they are every Saturday now.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I refuse to participate in them because SLC wants our opinion. We give it. They know we don’t like the smackdowns but they continue. In fact, they are every Saturday now.
HA! it'll be Tanzanite in GOLD!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
GSN sells platinum jewelry at a higher price than gold. I don't get it. Gold is higher than platinum. All these networks live in the dark ages.
3 x