Haven’t watched in a few days...

RS

Haven’t watched in a few days...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I think since before the Smackdown. Oh yeah...I started to watch on Friday but all they were showing was old, tired stuff.

Saturday Smackdown...nope.
Yesterday...didn’t look like anything different or exciting.
Today...not so far.

Have ya’ll been watching and/or ordering?

Not me, well not from SLC.

While painting yesterday I was “watching”...more like listening to clothes. Did stop and order two cute pairs of embroidered ankle jeans and two flowy tops for warm (hot) weather.

I see on the guide there is Amber here today. Anyone interested? The last amber show they had I ordered an artisan crafted green amber ring. I thought I was going to return it but it grew on me. Decided to keep it as I rather like it. Love the green.
4 x

honey

Re: Haven’t watched in a few days...

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I've been watching a bit. The Emeralds were beautiful.
Did not get one, thinking that I have enough. And it's
the IS diamonds that scare me off.

Coming up are the Amber pieces. I thought that the
designers do some great looking pieces, and the color
choices are so nice.

Getting into some chores around here, good day to
mess around outside, dry and in the 50's.

Love ya
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I think since before the Smackdown. Oh yeah...I started to watch on Friday but all they were showing was old, tired stuff.

Today...not so far.

While painting yesterday I was “watching”...more like listening to clothes. Did stop and order two cute pairs of embroidered ankle jeans and two flowy tops for warm (hot) weather.

I see on the guide there is Amber here today. Anyone interested? The last amber show they had I ordered an artisan crafted green amber ring. I thought I was going to return it but it grew on me. Decided to keep it as I rather like it. Love the green.
I can't remember the last time I watched but I have ordered from the RA. A coat two sizes too big so it will fit, an emerald ring, an infinity design necklace. I'm going to keep them all. My daughter has appointments today so won't be watching and I'm feeling under the weather. I hope it's not the stomach bug. Yuck!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
I've been watching a bit. The Emeralds were beautiful.
Did not get one, thinking that I have enough. And it's
the IS diamonds that scare me off.

Coming up are the Amber pieces. I thought that the
designers do some great looking pieces, and the color
choices are so nice.

Getting into some chores around here, good day to
mess around outside, dry and in the 50's.

Love ya

I missed the emeralds. I’m sure they’re around though. I would prefer to buy an emerald in person.

The amber ring I have is made very nicely. I may pick up another. I think I am longing for some “different”...that may fit the bill.

Sunny and 71 here today. Can’t beat that! Not much outside for me though until the pollen subsides...🤧

Love ya too🥰🥰
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Today...not so far.

I can't remember the last time I watched but I have ordered from the RA. A coat two sizes too big so it will fit, an emerald ring, an infinity design necklace. I'm going to keep them all. My daughter has appointments today so won't be watching and I'm feeling under the weather. I hope it's not the stomach bug. Yuck!
You’re lucky with the RA. I gave up quite a while ago. It seems their stuff runs small...doesn’t it. That is precisely why SLC gets them on closeout.
Oooo, be careful. That stomach bug is what hubby and I had. Get lots of rest if you can. ❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Today...not so far.

You’re lucky with the RA. I gave up quite a while ago. It seems their stuff runs small...doesn’t it. That is precisely why SLC gets them on closeout.
Oooo, be careful. That stomach bug is what hubby and I had. Get lots of rest if you can. ❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰
I previous bought a coat and it was too small but it fit my daughter. This time I read reviews and everyone said order two sizes up so that's what I did. I almost exclusively shop the RA now. I keep an eye on what they show on TV but the way they mess with pricing, you never know if they raise prices the second it leaves the air. Too many games and not enough consideration for customers.
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Its hit and miss with watching presentations, there has been so much repetative high end yammering that I've tended to "listen" to channels while multi tasking around apt. and just check in to SLC.

I already have so much amber. I do love the history behind the pieces. There was a street vendor couple weeks ago that was selling "amber" he had a very large pendant (about 2 inches) that featured a mosquito dead center......$14.95. Tried his best to convince me that the amber piece was ,the real deal ,millions of years old. 😁😁
1 x