Hosts are Wearing Same Color as Gemstone

GEMLOVER60

Hosts are Wearing Same Color as Gemstone

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 years ago

This is a tactic they use to make the gemstone appear darker. Have you noticed that the host is wearing blue they are selling Tanzanite, London Blue, etc. This happens with lots of gemstone, like green for the chrome, etc. What you should look for is are they showing it on white, if not, it is not that saturated, also look when they are only showing the hand, you can see the lighter color as the host twist her/his hand around. If they are showing a gemstone on all black...don't fall for it, it will be washed out 98% of the time. Sad they can't be honest... :x
5 x

Gemsnob

Re: Hosts are Wearing Same Color as Gemstone

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

GEMLOVER60 wrote:
4 years ago
This is a tactic they use to make the gemstone appear darker. Have you noticed that the host is wearing blue they are selling Tanzanite, London Blue, etc. This happens with lots of gemstone, like green for the chrome, etc. What you should look for is are they showing it on white, if not, it is not that saturated, also look when they are only showing the hand, you can see the lighter color as the host twist her/his hand around. If they are showing a gemstone on all black...don't fall for it, it will be washed out 98% of the time. Sad they can't be honest... :x
I've always noticed that they did that but it didn't occur to me why. I know about the black background but not using clothing to make stones appear more saturated. Thanks for the heads up!!!
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I though the color of the clothes had nothing to do with the gem they are showcasing. Thank you, for the information.
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

All I know is if I wear blue my eyes look blue, and if I wear green my eyes look green. I think the color reflects into them. (Also the eye color depends on mood--sad or mad and angry.)
3 x