Not posting review

Gem Lover

Not posting review

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Shop LC commented on my post and said all reviews are posted unless you use foul language. I have never used foul language in a review, when I tried to reply to their comment it would not let me so that is why I am posting this now. I am insulted that they are making it look like I was swearing and that is why they did not post my review twice. They did not post it because they would have had a hard time selling the remaining ones. Funny how the good ones are always posted. I have more class then to use foul language in a review that might upset some readers!!!
3 x

RS

Re: Not posting review

Post by RS » 4 years ago

The mod locked the thread, that’s why you couldn’t reply. I don’t think he should have because it looks as though (maybe it is) he closed it to shut down the topic of conversation. This is a forum, that is the purpose...to have a place to discuss.
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I have post several reviews and wondered why I was not able to see them. It seems as if the review critiques and item then it will not be posted. I purchased several of the table/humidifiers and all of them leaked water when they arrived. I finally saw other reviews stating this was an ongoing issues with the item but I don't see my review under the item. I have enjoyed purchasing from Shop LC but I really want to see the good and not so good reviews when I am thinking about purchasing an item. I am seasoned enough to know the difference between a review that actually is about the product versus a review that is about whether or not the customer likes the item.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I saw that Gem Lover, and feel the same way! If they only want glowing, marvelous, wonderful, spectacular posts about their products, then why have this forum? They can just write what they want themselves, instead of removing posts they don't like (or locking them). It is insulting.
2 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I posted about Rhodolite garnet ring before it ran as a special. Over a month ago. I reviewed the same ring 4 times it never was posted. I gave the ring a bad review and of course it didnt post
Why would it. They would have a hard time selling the ring
4 x

Bellyd

Post by Bellyd » 4 years ago

I buy a lot of stuff from SLC. A LOT. And it is a crap shoot. Some of it is great, some of it is sooo not great. I write a review on every purchase I make, good or bad. In all of those numerous reviews, not one negative review that I submitted has ever shown up. And I can assure you I have never used foul language.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Which is why I seldom leave a review. I get emails all the time requesting a review on a product. It seems though if it is negative the review never shows.
I am starting to get headaches before I check the mail when I know there’s something delivered from SLC.
I have one now, I just got the mail.
Not worth the headache, literally.
1 x