Washington Virus Update

JewelryQueen

Re: Washington Virus Update

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Blossom

You are sweeter than saccharine at a drugstore sale!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote: ↑
4 years ago
. -
Thanks RS.

I am cutting the lowest of low silhouettes sister mine. With a little bit of medical background I feel like I have a handle on contamination and preventative methods. Now If I just don't go stark raving mad staying home all day I should be fine. Trying to keep to the old "Everybody is a suspicious character except you and me, and lately you are not looking too good either!" frame of mind but it is really hard for me. I swear this forum is a life saver.
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

I’m trying to stay positive and healthy, not always easy to stay positive and who knows about healthy at the moment πŸ₯Ί
2 x

JewelryQueen

-
Well of course I have never met you, but from what I see here you are at heart a very positive person. Let that shine through. And I'd be willing to bet you lead a healthy lifestyle and take care of yourself. I believe you will come out the other end of this unscathed. Stay safe my friend.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote: ↑
4 years ago
-
Well of course I have never met you, but from what I see here you are at heart a very positive person. Let that shine through. And I'd be willing to bet you lead a healthy lifestyle and take care of yourself. I believe you will come out the other end of this unscathed. Stay safe my friend.
Thank you πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

I am healthy and do my best to lead a healthy life. I do worry because hubby is 12 years older than me. He is healthy too. But the rates go up exponentially the older someone is.
1 x

JewelryQueen

-
While it is true this virus seems to be many times harder on older folks, we need to keep in mind the reasons for this. The vast majority of people considered elderly have either heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, a myriad of other debilitating diseases, are on medicines that lower their resistance to infections or just plain have compromised immune systems due to previous serious illness. As your hubby is a recently retired professional pilot I'll bet he is in tip-top shape. You can probably effectively take 10 years off his chronological age. That makes him what? 56? Fear not sister mine!
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@RS
@JewelryQueen
There is tension in the air. The stores are out of everything. No parking in the store lots. Very lucky to find an available cart. Lots of schools closed.
My Brother in law has been coughing. He wanted to get tested for the Covid-19 virus. Not one DRS office, nor STAT CARE CENTERS have the test. The only one is the ER. Hi risk to go there. 2 patients admitted with the virus. Employees exposed to them in Quarantine.
So the numbers of infected are not accurate. ITS HIGHER, because when someone calls for an appt, because they are coughing, they are told to stay home, not to come to the office
πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€•πŸ€•

Its so SCARY DARK outside.🌚
The EVIL SNAKE is lurkingπŸ‰
BUT, I WILL NOT LOSE HOPE
Because When the sun goes downπŸŒœπŸŒ›πŸŒ–πŸŒ’
THE STARS COME OUT⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟🌟

Love, Vicky❀️
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen ....thank you mine sisterπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
@Vicky ....thank you so much❀️❀️❀️. Stay safe. No cases here yet and not too bad in stores. I keep waiting to hear ANY better news about this thing.
1 x