PHEW!

Blossom

Re: PHEW!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
I'm not sure what Harliquin was talking about. Just went off. Don't know what or who started it. Just another day in the neighborhood. Not going to let it get under my skin.

Guess at this point it will remain an unsolved mystery.
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
I'm not sure what Harliquin was talking about. Just went off. Don't know what or who started it. Just another day in the neighborhood. Not going to let it get under my skin.

That's just it. For some reason she will jump in the middle of a thread and just go off for no reason. Just have to ignore and go on.

And sometimes off topic, as in possibly comments should be in a different thread. IDK. Very insecure person, I guess. :?: Why would she think we don't like her? Unless I missed something, I didn't see anything that would here left me believing that that is the case. :?:
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I saw a funny meme on Facebook it was a picture of a lady with a tampon in each nostril and a sanitary pad over her mouth and nose for protection against the virus.
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I believe ignoring the strange posts is best. They aren't comprehending the post they respond to, and they bring up things from other posts with little knowledge about the subject. I don't believe it's any certain person we knew. I believe it's just best to ignore.

Don't feed the T ootsieROLLS.
4 x

Catticus

Also, I keep in mind that not everyone is posting while...completely...awake...alert, able to drive, etc. I'm trying to say it as nicely as possible.
3 x

Catticus

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I would like to think that anyone who NEEDS & SHOULD be wearing a mask has thier happy little butts at home and not out coughing their way through the day on everything and everyone else.
Agree! That's what I dislike about closing some schools. The teens aren't likely to stay home...they'll be hanging out in public places, like malls etc., spreading it in food courts, movie theaters, stores etc.
Last edited by Catticus 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Catticus

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus

I just cannot express how thrilled I am that your prescriptions are filled!!!! God really came through on that one.

Did you get your mail?
@JewelryQueen

Aunt "T"! 🍹

Yes! This evening! And what a pleasant surprise! You are SO kind!

I thank you and everyone here for their prayers. Having my medications refilled was SUCH a relief! What a TREMENDOUS load off my mind! And it's more than one month's "supply." Yes, God really did work on that one!
🕊

Sis is coming down tomorrow. We'll go shopping for things to stock up a little better on staples, pick up my refills, and the rest of the day just SIT. Like bumps on a log, although comfortable bumps!
😊

I am very grateful to have "met" you, and to have you as a friend. I know others here feel the same. You are a special person, full of understanding, kindness and knowledge.

You are a calming and reassuring presence on this forum.

We NEED our Queen Bee! 💞👑🐝💞

Thank you! 💌

I love you, My Dear Aunt T!
💞🌿🌸🦋🌺🥰🌺🦋🌸🌿💞
5 x

Catticus

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I saw a funny meme on Facebook it was a picture of a lady with a tampon in each nostril and a sanitary pad over her mouth and nose for protection against the virus.
🤣😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆😂🤣😆🤣
2 x