Hey Shoplc

CJM

Hey Shoplc

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

A flash30 or flash35 sale would be nice today! What do you say?
5 x

RS

Re: Hey Shoplc

Post by RS » 4 years ago

That would be nice.

What would be a VERY nice gesture on SLC’s part would be to delay ALL budget payments for a couple of months. Many businesses are putting this type of thing into place. It would be nice if SLC follow those examples.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
That would be nice.

What would be a VERY nice gesture on SLC’s part would be to delay ALL budget payments for a couple of months. Many businesses are putting this type of thing into place. It would be nice if SLC follow those examples.
What she said....
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

I think it would be great if shipping charges were adjusted somehow for items less than $6. I won’t purchase a discounted item & pay $3 to ship it. The prices can be adjusted in the computer, I’m sure anyone in IT knows how to do this with approval. Everything is computer generated. Even a dollar less would help with stuff they want to clearance out. SHOPLC has the best shipping prices (compared to $7.99) at other networks, but I think they would increase their sales by helping a little with the shipping. What say you? 🌸
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Anything would be nice. I’m not impressed with the clearance items so far. No savings, nothing exciting. I spend more time reading this forum than I do shopping! Have a great weekend ladies! Be safe:)
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Anything would be nice. I’m not impressed with the clearance items so far. No savings, nothing exciting. I spend more time reading this forum than I do shopping! Have a great weekend ladies! Be safe:)
Same. Like the last clearance the prices aren’t really clearance. And SLC raises the prices after. Concept lost.

Be safe and well!
3 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Yes to the coupon!!!! ☺️ or free shipping or $1.99 or 99¢ 😁
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

That would be good, Kat.
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hey everyone thank you for the recommendations. I will be sharing them with Senior Leadership!
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Hey everyone thank you for the recommendations. I will be sharing them with Senior Leadership!
Ah HA!

I KNEW you were around! 🤨😉

Thank you☺️
4 x