Wishful thinking.......

Gypsy

Wishful thinking.......

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I wish there was FREE SHIPPING today
Just that little bit of extra savings would REALLY help close the deal .
And 35 % off the item in my cart ----bingo

PRESS PURCHASE NOW

just sayin😉
5 x

RS

Re: Wishful thinking.......

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

There are MANY things SLC could do during this time. Most other retailers are. They want people to keep shopping and are offering HUGE incentives.

Sticking to the same old system is just not what people want or need right now.

Again...wishful thinking.
5 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I know this is wishful thinking: how about quit showing expensive items (tanzanite ad nausium)? Even spell check can’t get this word right:). Anyway LC do you get it? Oh ya how can an item be offered with coupon one day and not the next? Not lower one day or the other. The price is the same day to day. Not a true “clearance “.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I know this is wishful thinking: how about quit showing expensive items (tanzanite ad nausium)? Even spell check can’t get this word right:). Anyway LC do you get it? Oh ya how can an item be offered with coupon one day and not the next? Not lower one day or the other. The price is the same day to day. Not a true “clearance “.
It's a roller coaster for sure. My guess..it's only clearance because ALL SALES FINAL at SLC.

Early this morning the other channel's host said...'everything here is returnable, we don't do ALL SALES FINAL'.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I’ve been saying the same thing!

A bit ago Craig said that $227.00 was pocket change. Well, has nobody been paying attention at SLC? The news has been saying MOST people DO NOT HAVE even $400.00 saved for emergencies.

So how can they say $227.00 is pocket change? These folks cannot and should not be maxing out credit cards right now. They may NEED that space on their cc for necessities.

SLC...either jump on board with the rest of the retailers or just stop for the time being.

Pushing people to spend large amounts is just flat out WRONG!

I’ve been saying this and saying this....
4 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago

A bit ago Craig said that $227.00 was pocket change. Well, has nobody been paying attention at SLC? The news has been saying MOST people DO NOT HAVE even $400.00 saved for emergencies.

So how can they say $227.00 is pocket change? These folks cannot and should not be maxing out credit cards right now. They may NEED that space on their cc for necessities.

SLC...either jump on board with the rest of the retailers or just stop for the time being.

WOW did he really now. I walked down to check for. Saturday mail and my TV is on mute so I missed this ridiculous comment. That's not pocket change
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago

WOW did he really now. I walked down to check for. Saturday mail and my TV is on mute so I missed this ridiculous comment. That's not pocket change
He really did.
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I wonder how much pocket change he has? 💸💵💵💵💵💵💵💸💸💸💸💸💸
4 x

Gypsy

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
I wonder how much pocket change he has? 💸💵💵💵💵💵💵💸💸💸💸💸💸
apparently he has $227.00
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

With people now worrying about how they are going to pay rent, mortgages, car payments, auto insurance, health insurance, utilities, groceries, property taxes etc....and not knowing WHEN more $$ will be coming in because they can't work...... I don't think too many people have much "pocket change ", and, if they did, they certainly won't be spending it on jewelry. :cry:
5 x