a rose by any other name

Ruby

a rose by any other name

Post by Ruby » 4 years ago

Has anyone else noticed there are at multiple ways to spell Diane, Karen, and Mary Lee on the auctions? Makes me wonder if the same person doesn't have multiple accounts and cheats. I know I have counted up the number of items these jokers have outbid everyone on and their shopping carts should be way over the limit in less than an hour....food for thought ;)
2 x

CC

Re: a rose by any other name

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Could be but based on my personal experience I had the same bidding name for a couple of years. All of a sudden I saw a flooding of items being bid on by my personal bidding name. which I had not bid on. I ended up changing my bidding name so as not to be confused as to what I bid on or not. Why would they allow two bidders to have same bidding name. Those bidders with strange soelling of their names may have had to do the same thing as i did . Just think how confusing if you have 5 or 6 Diane with the same spelling. Or you could be right.on your theory. I think when someone put in my bidding name there should have been a mechanism to kick out the next person trying to use my bidding name but undoubtly it doesn't work that way or at least in my instance it didn't.
2 x

Boston Irish

Re: a rose by any other name

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

There was a bidder named Jamie for years over bid on all the bali now Jo Diane Lisa P.l.Joan why should we bother also other names you mentioned.
1 x

geminigirl

Re: a rose byTher any other name

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

There is a limit? I have never gotten that far, lol
1 x