To moderator

CJM

To moderator

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Why would an order get cancelled when the item shows in stock?
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: To moderator

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Why would an order get cancelled when the item shows in stock?
Good Afternoon, CJM!

We are sorry for any confusion! So that we could better assist with this, may you please send an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information you are referring to? With it, we can look into the order and check what happened that would have resulted in a cancellation. We look forward to hearing from you!
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@CJM

Good question. It has happened to me more than once.
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I reordered one item. Did not thrill me because I don’t have endless money. The other, peridot tennis necklace was in stock when I ordered; I got a confirmation email and it showed invoiced in the morning and canceled later the same day. Now it is out of stock. Not happy at all.
4 x

shopLC_vera

Post by shopLC_vera » 4 years ago

Hi Jewelry Queen:

The reason that at times you get a confirmation on an order and then it becomes cancelled is usually due to the fact when the item has been picked, it does not pass Quality Control. At that time, the order will be cancelled. I hope this clears up what can happen between our marketing of items and the Warehouse for the dispatch of the item(s) to our customers. Warehouse would rather cancel an order for an item than send out a defective item.

I hope this clears this issue for you!

Vera :)
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Then WHY are there so many complaints on the forum about people being sent defective items. I may not be a genius at modern math.... but 2 and 2 just don't add up here. Quality control is NOT doing their jobs by allowing defective / broken items into the shipping department.... and the shipping department is not doing their job by allowing defective items to be shipped. People are getting sick and tired of making purchases and having orders cancelled.... then having to go through so much bs to get errors resolved or get their money back. This company has plummeted downhill for the last 8 months or so and is picking up steam. Loyal customers are trying to bring it to their attention....and we're just not being listened to. And now that they don't want to face what a joke they have become, they have gone to monitoring the forum and not allowing those customers freedom to make complaints. They don't want others to see how shady they are. I could say so much more....but why bother. This post will probably never see the light of day.
9 x

Breakout

Post by Breakout » 4 years ago

Wow! The same thing happen to me just two weeks aggo and i was told sorry, the order ran out of stock! Tjhat's crazy! How can an order run out of stock when it is stating it's in stock?? I now have to keep watching my order history to make sure my item was shipped. They say they cut out the middle man, i think they need to put the middle man back in. They need help!
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@@shopLC_vera

If the one "Picked" by the warehouse is defective, and the item still shows as available, why in the blue blazes don't they go "Pick" a different one that is not defective? This defective excuse might be plausible (maybe not) if the item is sold out the stock is not there to replace the defective piece, but if it still shows as available a week later, (as mine did) your inventory system is broken beyond repair!
10 x

Gemhound

Post by Gemhound » 4 years ago

I couldn't have said it any better angel!
The reason I quit shopping here for years... went shopping elsewhere.
They may not have had some of the amazing items and prices you find here but at least, they were professional.
I didn't have to worry about backtracking items, refunds, returns of defective items or misrepresentations. Never went through the assinine things we are subjected to here.
I came back recently when I heard about their providing meals program. That was an huge incentive for me to give it another try. So 2 thumbs up on that ShopLC. But your Customer care and Resolution still sucks!
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@shopLC_vera If it is not shipped because of an item not passing quality control then why did my $249.00 bracelet arrive broke in two? Where was quality control then? Why did they think it was ok to ship a broken necklace?
9 x