Good stuff!

RS

Re: Good stuff!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Yes they are out there but I still buy stuff for myself, too from time to time! Can’t help it! Wooo!!!
From time to time?!?!?!?

Pshaw! Treat yourself ANY time❤️💙💚💜🧡💛
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I got in another Sukriti bag today and I like it, this one has many compartments on the outside, 5 of them. It is the green tulip bag. I also got in two bali bracelets, one is a moonstone and the other is a labradorite and a very nice scarf for a friend, oh and the garden hose I have been waiting for came in, I was happy with all except a ring that I ordered, it had such sharp prongs on it I scratched myself with it. I am still waiting on some items to come in. You ladies that have husbands buying you jewelry are lucky to have thoughtful men, I am single for a reason, lol, mine were never thoughtful like that.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I got in another Sukriti bag today and I like it, this one has many compartments on the outside, 5 of them. It is the green tulip bag. I also got in two bali bracelets, one is a moonstone and the other is a labradorite and a very nice scarf for a friend, oh and the garden hose I have been waiting for came in, I was happy with all except a ring that I ordered, it had such sharp prongs on it I scratched myself with it. I am still waiting on some items to come in. You ladies that have husbands buying you jewelry are lucky to have thoughtful men, I am single for a reason, lol, mine were never thoughtful like that.
SCORE! Nice haul Gem Lover!
OMG, me and purses. I have a closet just for purses and totes, wallets, etc!
0 x