Where is Karen?

Angelflutter

Re: Where is Karen?

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

OMG.... they have FINALLY let up on some of our city's restrictions from the covid restrictions. So, I braved going to Walmart ... BIG MISTAKE.... it was soooo crowded. It was almost like the city let the inmates run loose. I have NEVER seen Walmart so crowded. NOT even during the Black Friday or the days just before Christmas shopping. It was *' bonkers crazy out there. I hope I NEVER have to go through that experience again. If it's going to stay like this, I prefer being locked up at home.... I'll just start having groceries delivered. Some of those so called shoppers were acting like wild animals. I swear, some of them shouldve been caged and as usual... Where are the police when you need them?I 'll be keeping my fingers crossed for everyone that needs to go out and face this madness. I did my time there today. Hopefully things will get better. Maybe it was just overcrowded because everyone was out of supplies. I hope things get back to normal soon... Angelflutter
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Where is Karen?

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
@Angelflutter
You're so right..this stay at home thing is like a lockdown in many ways. Wouldn't want to be arrested & be spending any time in a real jail!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :arrow: :arrow: :idea:
4 x