RE: Moderators ( any)

Harlequin

RE: Moderators ( any)

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Why is it taking so long for someone to read through the posts and post them just asking can anyone tell me thank you. 😟. I understand you have other jobs to do Sunday seems to be a pretty easy day with the posts there are not so many. Thank you kindly
1 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: RE: Moderators ( any)

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
Why is it taking so long for someone to read through the posts and post them just asking can anyone tell me thank you. 😟. I understand you have other jobs to do Sunday seems to be a pretty easy day with the posts there are not so many. Thank you kindly
Good Evening, Harlequin!

Thank you for your inquiry! We are sorry for any delays that might have occurred with the posts showing up. The Moderator Team and I have been catching up on issues reported, as well as other duties we share, and this sometimes results in periods where posts may not update as often as needed. Unless circumstances prevent doing so, we try our best to get the messages posted in a manner within acceptable timeframes. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any confusion or inconvenience caused during this!
2 x

Patsyrose66

Moderators PLEASE, HELP!

Post by Patsyrose66 » 4 years ago

Would someone please get back to me concerning my refund???
2 x