Robes,hats,massagers - becoming other shopping channels

Hollie

Re: Robes,hats,massagers - becoming other shopping channels

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

That last post should have this :? face, not a mad face.
I never get mad at the puppy. She's waaaay to cute and sweet.
And she eats everything in sight. I think she has doggie pica.
1 x

LisaC2019

Re: Robes,hats,massagers - becoming other shopping channels

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I agree that most can be purchased cheaper on Amazon and I get free shipping there but in the case of the garden hose I just got from shop lc it was cheaper here even with the shipping so like anything else you have to do your homework. As for the clothes I have many of their dresses and love them and I always get asked by strangers were I got them when I am out and about, I also have some of their shirts and poncho's that I like very much but that is not to say I liked all that I got, some got returned but for the price the ones I got were nice. I like the back massager with heat that I got and when I googled the same product it was much more online then on shop lc, I purchased a second one for my sister. I like that they have lifestyle shows. I did one time order a fake fur jacket they had and when I opened it I was shocked at how bad it was, the fur looked like the stuff you see on a gorilla Halloween costume, lol, it went right back so yes some of it is not great but some is very nice.
Gem lover how do you like the garden hose? I ordered but cancelled because the item was taking too long to ship. The cost was $19.99 without a discount but tonight I was able to purchase for $17.49 with the flash 30% off plus my shipping was free (used bundle shipping). You are also correct about the price as it was cheaper to purchase from Shop LC.
1 x