TC

For those looking for bag skins

Post by TC » 4 years ago

Bag skins called magnetic skins are being clearanced for 6.99
3 x

Starry

Re: For those looking for bag skins

Post by Starry » 4 years ago

I am looking for NEW skins. When the bags were first offered Jessica said that in the future there would be more skins and maybe bags in different colors. That is why I bought the bag because she said that going forward there would be new skins offered.
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I don't know if this applies but I kept hearing something during a presentation today about tariffs and costs so Shop LC was holding off on ordering/purchasing bags, clothing, and something else I can't remember. I was too busy watching those silly animals hats with the rising ears :lol:
2 x

Daisy

Post by Daisy » 4 years ago

Where do you get the original band? Does anybody know the item number for the original bag? I ordered mint pink and purple and just got a scan with no handles or anything
0 x

Starry

The bag is 3434936. It is only available in beige. It should fit the skins you ordered. The older skins (polka dot and animal print) will not fit on this bag.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

May I ask what bag skins are??
0 x

Daisy

Post by Daisy » 4 years ago

Thank you. So, would I be correct in my conclusion that the original bag's handles are attached to the bag and the skins may not necessarily work with the bag handle and side colors.....????
0 x

Starry

Bag skins attach to a handbag that has magnets. You can change the color of the bag by attaching a skin. The bags came in different colors. The only color left is beige. I have the black bag and I have the mint, pink, red and purple skins as well as the green ostrich and the brown ostrich. They all look fine with the black bag. The older skins they are selling like the polka dot, leopard and plaid will not fit this bag. They were for a slightly different bag that is no longer available. Ideally all the skins should have fit the original bag that I purchased. I hope this helps.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Thank you 😊. Starry learn something new every day!!
0 x