HEYO!!

RS

HEYO!!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have been contacted. Thank you SO VERY MUCH Danielle for taking the time to reach out to me. I know dealing with unhappy customers is never a pleasant undertaking. We had a very nice and in my opinion productive conversation.

Danielle went above and beyond for me and at this point much of my faith in SLC has been restored. I would still like to see marked improvement but for now I am satisfied.

I truly feel for all of you that have had less than stellar experiences with SLC. Hopefully, with people like Danielle leading the way all of these problems will eventually dwindle to very few and far between.

Thank you again Danielle.
8 x

Catticus

Re: HEYO!!

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I AM SO HAPPY & RELIEVED FOR YOU, MY DEAR FRIEND! ❣️🥰💕🌺🥰🌺💞🌺🥰🌺💕❣️

And...
THANK YOU
DANIELLE!!!!
🌺💞🌸🌹🥰🌹🌸💞🌺
2 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Happy for you, RS!
I wonder if that is the same Danielle I spoke with not long ago. She was so nice, we had a great conversation and I felt much better after speaking with her. She's a jewel!

(Hey Danielle, if you can help me with my current problem, please give me a call on 11/01/19 or over the weekend)
:) Bluez
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I have been contacted. Thank you SO VERY MUCH Danielle for taking the time to reach out to me. I know dealing with unhappy customers is never a pleasant undertaking. We had a very nice and in my opinion productive conversation.

Danielle went above and beyond for me and at this point much of my faith in SLC has been restored. I would still like to see marked improvement but for now I am satisfied.

I truly feel for all of you that have had less than stellar experiences with SLC. Hopefully, with people like Danielle leading the way all of these problems will eventually dwindle to very few and far between.

Thank you again Danielle.
Good morning,

We are so delighted that Danielle was able to deliver you joy!
3 x