Thursday (7/9) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Thursday (7/9) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning Thursday....let's not waste the day

3:24am cst

Come on ! You can't leave "Footprints in the Sands of Time" if you're sitting on your butt !!! And you certainly don't want to leave "Butt Prints"

Ready for a cup ? ☕

I admit I am a "coffeeholic" but I've been thinking of cutting back on my coffee consumption....🤔🤔🤔

Oh, who am I trying to kid ?! 😂🤣😂

I'm sheltering in place ! And I have PLENTY of coffee on hand. There will be no cutting back ☕🙂☕🙂☕
But the dancing around.....

I'm going to need to apologize to my downstairs neighbors 😬

Been checking since 11pm and Sissy and kittens have not come by yet. It must be someone else's lucky night to watch kitten TV 💞 😽 💞 but they seem fine !!!

After yesterday's fiasco of being denied access to website. 😡😡 Then, being very concerned about not being able to even access my own account , I had SLC cancel an order that I had placed earlier that day. On phone very long time, but really getting no real time assistance from IT. Just the promise that the problem had been reported. I thought about it and tried something not one single IT person suggested to me........ I changed browsers. I did try twice to call SLC back and let them know issue was resolved, but both times I was on hold for close to 10 minutes with no one ever coming on line to assist. So I stopped trying.

I hope everyone makes the most of today !!! 💃 💃 💃

Find Your Happy Dance ...its there, somedays you just need to DANCE and let Happy find You !!!

💞💞(((HUGS)))-GYPSY
10 x

anniebelle

Re: Thursday (7/9) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Don't cha just hate it when kitten tv is on the blink?
4 x

Horsepower

Re: Thursday (7/9) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

Same struggle & then :idea: to change the browser. It worked, miracles do happen. Have a FANTASTIC DAY !! :D
5 x