THE PERFECT JEWELRY...

RS

THE PERFECT JEWELRY...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

To wear with our ROBES,!!

The necklace and earrings on right now...

Or any of the other colors! We could match or....each wear a different color❣️πŸ₯°πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣🀣
1 x

Catticus

Re: THE PERFECT JEWELRY...

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Nothing came up under that number, so I looked at the last item on the air. This item/number came up.

Is this the necklace and earrings we can bejangle ourselves with in our Royal Robes?

πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well πŸ’©... nothing is coming up under that number either! It’s those over the top statement necklaces that Nikki just had on. You know...the ones that look like the top of the Chrysler building? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
3 x

Catticus

The CHRYSLER building?!

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Chrysler building!

But to wear? NO.

Now...with our Royal Robes, that's entirely different! I think necklaces and earrings like that would compliment our robes quite nicely!
🀩

With CROWNS (or Tiaras) of course.
πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘
1 x

Catticus

The top of the Chrysler building!

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

RS I do not even have to look them up, as soon as you said the chandelier I new exactly which one you were talking about. I was watching another day when they had that necklace with the matching earrings on air and Nikki said they would be cute even with jeans and a t-shirt, I started laughing out loud. But with the robe and a tiara, now were talking, that would be a statement!
3 x