30%online order

Anne

30%online order

Post by Anne » 4 years ago

very cleaver giving discount on only partial listings. False advertising the discount does not apply items listed under 30% banner. Typical ShopLc!! :
2 x

Moderator_Brianne

Re: 30%online order

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

Anne wrote:
4 years ago
very cleaver giving discount on only partial listings. False advertising the discount does not apply items listed under 30% banner. Typical ShopLc!! :
I sincerely apologize that not all of the items under the banner were available for the discount! I'm having this looked at immediately. I completely understand your frustration with this matter and I would like to get it corrected so that this doesn't inconvenience you and others again! Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Best Wishes,

Brianne
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Yep was looking at that pink sapphire ring rg Vermeil, white topaz just a plain ol lil bitty thing $60 ummmmm no way! Wouldn’t pay but 30 for it....
1 x

Blazemom

Post by Blazemom » 4 years ago

Ya know, I'm sorry, but it's a disgrace that your coupons never seem to apply to anything anymore. Literally NOTHING that I try to apply them to. I've been shopping at SLC for about 10 years and spent I don't know how many thousands of dollars. It was my go-to place to shop for gifts and the place I couldn't resist to buy jewelry for myself. At least when you had the no return under $200 policy, you had decent merchandise, coupons that worked, and great prices. When you changed over, it was still great, lots of good prices, nice merchandise, coupons to help defray costs. Now though, every time I try to buy something, I am foiled by YOU, SLC!! It's amazing, I wanted to stop buying so much and guess what, you've helped me stop shopping because I can't find anything worth buying at a reasonable price anymore. My wallet definitely thanks you Shop LC.

Do you not realize you are losing customers with these penny wise and dollar foolish antics??
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Blazemom wrote:
4 years ago
Ya know, I'm sorry, but it's a disgrace that your coupons never seem to apply to anything anymore. Literally NOTHING that I try to apply them to. I've been shopping at SLC for about 10 years and spent I don't know how many thousands of dollars. It was my go-to place to shop for gifts and the place I couldn't resist to buy jewelry for myself. At least when you had the no return under $200 policy, you had decent merchandise, coupons that worked, and great prices. When you changed over, it was still great, lots of good prices, nice merchandise, coupons to help defray costs. Now though, every time I try to buy something, I am foiled by YOU, SLC!! It's amazing, I wanted to stop buying so much and guess what, you've helped me stop shopping because I can't find anything worth buying at a reasonable price anymore. My wallet definitely thanks you Shop LC.

Do you not realize you are losing customers with these penny wise and dollar foolish antics??
Well put and I concur !!!!!!
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Once again 30% code not applicable on anything I want😕
3 x