Budget pay...AGAIN

CJM

Budget pay...AGAIN

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

My budget pay items come up "authorization failed" keeps coming up 5 days or more before they are due. I"m tired of this. LC stop doing this. It keeps me from ordering anything else on budget pay. I've got 4 right now showing this. I tried to pay one a few minutes ago and a message (something went wrong, please try in sometimes) came up. No I didn't type incorrectly! The payment didn't process. I'm tired of your website problems. I'm not going to waste my time calling customer service to pay these just because LC can't get their act together!!
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Budget pay...AGAIN

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
My budget pay items come up "authorization failed" keeps coming up 5 days or more before they are due. I"m tired of this. LC stop doing this. It keeps me from ordering anything else on budget pay. I've got 4 right now showing this. I tried to pay one a few minutes ago and a message (something went wrong, please try in sometimes) came up. No I didn't type incorrectly! The payment didn't process. I'm tired of your website problems. I'm not going to waste my time calling customer service to pay these just because LC can't get their act together!!
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. In this case, please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can help arrange a callback for you so they can get this resolved for you.
1 x

KLiz

Post by KLiz » 3 years ago

I as well kept getting those messages that said something went wrong please try again and it didn't matter if you tried 80 times you still got the message you even tried probably like I did to turn the computer off turn the computer on reload the program nothing work I'm sick of it I've been locked out more than once I've lost my history yes it did come back and then few days after I don't know how many reports I can't even remember all the things that have gone wrong and now I'm getting the little you did something wrong message. Somebody did something wrong but it wasn't me.
6 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Preston: I was able to pay a couple bp payments before it crashed AGAIN. I can NOT get it to accept any more payments. These are payments that aren’t even due yet. I got a letter from LC today reminding me to pay my budget pay on payments NOT EVEN DUE YET! I’m very insulted by this letter; it said if paid disregard the letter. I’m done with LC; it seems management doesn’t care about their customers. This happened last month also; website problems and the letter. No joy here. Please ask them to change their Delivering Joy slogan; it no longer applies. It’s not your fault. You do everything you can to help. The company doesn’t care anymore. I should be able to pay my payments without having these problems every month. Almost all of my items are paid for; I won’t be ordering anything else from this company . Please don’t ban this post; others having these issues should be able to post their problems too.
4 x