Friday (7/24) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Re: Friday (7/24) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago

HI ! Actually HANNA is the name of the tropical storm that's headed my way ! 😊😊😊 💞 -Gypsy

@Gypsy How strange our country is! My weather is bone dry, and the temps will be hovering at 100 degrees by the end of this week! I wouldn't mind trading for a day or so, just to see what its like!

Hayhaypaula
Well....at the moment it is hot ,humid ,raining, super windy, we've had over 11" of rain and we are under flash flood warnings ! Not a good beach day 😳 still wanna trade 😊 -Gypsy
6 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago

Well....at the moment it is hot ,humid ,raining, super windy, we've had over 11" of rain and we are under flash flood warnings ! Not a good beach day 😳 still wanna trade 😊 -Gypsy
Umm, nevermind! My garage floods too easily! Hope you and yours stay safe!
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Hayhaypaula

My Covid19 updates are always posted on Gypsy's coffee thread and usually are the the last, or one of the last ones. because although the statistics are supposed to be posted by 4:30 daily but it is usually 8 or 9 PM before they are reflected. They state's numbers are always for the previous day which is why the posts are in arrears.
6 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@Hayhaypaula

My Covid19 updates are always posted on Gypsy's coffee thread and usually are the the last, or one of the last ones. because although the statistics are supposed to be posted by 4:30 daily but it is usually 8 or 9 PM before they are reflected. They state's numbers are always for the previous day which is why the posts are in arrears.
@JewelryQueen

Yes, I see that. I just thought it would be interesting to actually see them all together in one place. So, I searched for covid19 using the forum search tool, and it listed them all together in reverse order. Just what I wanted! Thanks shoplc!
0 x