Not AGAIN NEW BANNER NOOOOooo

Harlequin

Not AGAIN NEW BANNER NOOOOooo

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

No more banners. RA black one on bottom, obscures being able to see items. Says something about what do you think or some type of feed back. Like any one is going to take their time to answer while trying to win something. Come on give US A BREAK🥴😩
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Not AGAIN NEW BANNER NOOOOooo

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
No more banners. RA black one on bottom, obscures being able to see items. Says something about what do you think or some type of feed back. Like any one is going to take their time to answer while trying to win something. Come on give US A BREAK🥴😩
Good morning,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. I have gone ahead and shared it with the web team so they can take this feedback into consideration. I hope you have a good day!
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Really tired of banners and cookies slows thing down and web is glitching.😩🍀
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Another banner ? Why do we have to accept cookies at the bottom of the page a million times a day? We didn’t have this previously. Once a day should be enough. This is aggravating. Please take note of this...
6 x

Harlequin

I haven’t seen the pop up girl for a couple days 😊. I’m sure she will be back 🥴😩. I’m sick of having to tap the cookies button ALL THE TIME. IT SAYS THAT SLC USES COOKIES WHEN YOU LOGIN so why the banner 🧐
6 x

Flymom

Post by Flymom » 3 years ago

There is also a refer a friend pop up I've encountered while on RA. It comes up when I go into the search filter sections and while I'm trying to check the boxes to set my preferences. It pops up I press "x" to close. But it kept popping up. It happened like seven times simultaneously. Now that's just ridiculous and aggravating. Please remove this harrassment.
6 x

Harlequin

Spoke to soon (pop up girl) is BACK. 🎶 BANNERS HERE BANNERS THERE BANNERS EVERYWHERE 🎶 I am starting to think SLC DOSNT WANT US TO BUY 😫
3 x