Norrell

CJM

Norrell

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I ordered off of tv. I checked my order history and found I was charged 2 separate orders for the same item! Check your order history! Please moderators post this so others don’t get charged twice! I had to cancel my order!😒
6 x

Harlequin

Re: Norrell

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Whoa. WHAT!!!!! how do you find order history? T. Y.
0 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Whoa. WHAT!!!!! how do you find order history? T. Y.
It is in the drop down menu below your name. Lists every order you have ever placed.
1 x

Harlequin

Thank you Annabel for letting me know how to do a order history. Also when Sean and Karen were on today I heard her say 30 days on the Norrell perfumes, and there was nothing on the screen that said nonrefundable. 🤗
2 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you Annabel for letting me know how to do a order history. Also when Sean and Karen were on today I heard her say 30 days on the Norrell perfumes, and there was nothing on the screen that said nonrefundable. 🤗
You're welcome! It's odd, we've been saying on this forum no returns on the Norell. Go figure!
1 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
You're welcome! It's odd, we've been saying on this forum no returns on the Norell. Go figure!
1 x

Harlequin

Annabel, I think it was Alex that said it was nonrefundable but Karen said 30 days and there was nothing on the screen about nonrefundable someone’s even right or someone’s either wrong LOL
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi everyone,
When I googled Norell, some sites were more, Eba. Was less. I dont trust eBa. One of my sons worked for a perfume place. He told me its very easy to drain out the real perfume, and put in fakes. They steam open the cellophane so it doesnt look tampered with. Eba. sold the 3 miniatures for $35 that shoplc sold for $69. I think its fake.
Whats strange ?? All the sites that sold the miniature set claimed they were all Eau de parfum. On shoplc Karen said the Norell NY miniature of the set was Perfume.
The reviews of Norell on Amaz.. were mixed. Some claim it smells nothing like the original. Others loved it.
Im just curious why shoplc increased the price of the 3.4oz from $55 to $59. When Karen introduced it last week, it was $55. I guess Demand might make prices go up. Its much less then Amaz..

Have a great safe weekend !!

Vicky
4 x

Maweeze

Post by Maweeze » 3 years ago

Thank you Karen and Shawn for your fabulous Norrell show this morning. I put on my finest Kaftan and best emerald ring as I sipped coffee out of my wedding china. Y'all really brightened my weekend amidst this trying time. P.S. Karen you looked stunning and Shawn the tux suits you.
4 x